Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/25/2004 7:29:14 AM EDT
captainjack (405 posts)      Mon Oct-25-04 11:09 AM
Original message
Is it possible Bush/Dick PURPOSELY let the 350 tons explosives loose

so that American's can be attacked, thus justifying a mini shock and awe attack on insurgent-dense areas and creating a media blitz that pushes aside any bad news coming along?

these people are callous enough to kill 3000 americans - it's pretty plausible to me that they did this on purpose too. whatta think?

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=104x2537028

Link Posted: 10/25/2004 7:30:04 AM EDT
[#1]

and i thought we had the tinfoil monopoly!

Link Posted: 10/25/2004 7:31:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Simple to explain.

They smoke crack - they post, end of story.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 7:31:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, Bush WANTED the terrorists to have access to all this stuff to undermine the occupation.  Just makes for more stuff for Halliburton to fix.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 7:31:49 AM EDT
[#4]
DumpGump  (1000+ posts)       Mon Oct-25-04 10:51 AM
Response to Reply #3

9. There's speculaiton..............

that Bush has not campaigned in Ohio because their internals show that Bush is going to take the state. How would they know that when just about every poll shows it dead even? Could it be that they know Diebold will deliver the state as promised? Could it be that they know Ohio, because of some "anomaly", is firmly in their column

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x1162028
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 7:33:15 AM EDT
[#5]
DU.

Dipsh*ts United.

Link Posted: 10/25/2004 7:34:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Gregorian  (982 posts)      Mon Oct-25-04 10:43 AM
Response to Original message

5. Why aren't these numbers 10% to 90%

I'd still feel badly if that was the case. But being nearly fifty fifty, I would very much like to either clobber the fuck out of half my country's citizens, or leave. Unfortunately, I can't do either.

I'm sorry this isn't an informative post. But I sincerely think that Bush lovers have a genetic flaw. In fact, last night I came up with an idea. Let's see if I can remember it... Ah yes...

Republicans like to cause trouble. Democrats like to solve problems.

Does it make sense? Pinhead is a troublemaker. So naturally, republicans would like him.

Whomever these people are that are comprising the vote to keep this criminal in power, should be forced to think, for a change.

Link Posted: 10/25/2004 7:34:47 AM EDT
[#7]
DemoTex  (1000+ posts)      Mon Oct-25-04 11:16 AM
Original message
Heavy in-person absentee balloting in Greenville SC.: BALLOT WARNING!

Dr. DemoTex just voted. It took her an hour to get in and out. The good news is the absentee ballots are paper ballots (Greenville County will use electronic voting on 11/2). The bad news is the paper ballots are "bubble" ballots. Some voters (especially the elderly) are "checking" the open circles (bubbles) instead of filling them in. Verb sap!

If you live in SC, consider in-person absentee voting. Go to the SC Elections Commission website for absentee voting guidelines. Just about anyone can qualify to vote absentee (if you get my drift).

http://www.state.sc.us/scsec/

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x1162408
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 7:36:24 AM EDT
[#8]
You would be surprised at how many people think GWB and Cheney purposefully let 3000 american die on 9-11 just so they can make a few million in oil.

I don't even believe Clinton would do that!

SGtar15
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 7:36:31 AM EDT
[#9]
Good grief! They're losing what little sense they may have had!

Someone check with Hawking; Is it possible for there to be a NEGATIVE IQ in real space?
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 7:37:02 AM EDT
[#10]
Those people are either complete idiots, or they are freeper trolls messing with the complete idiots.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 7:38:17 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
DemoTex  (1000+ posts)      Mon Oct-25-04 11:16 AM
Original message
Heavy in-person absentee balloting in Greenville SC.: BALLOT WARNING!

Dr. DemoTex just voted. It took her an hour to get in and out. The good news is the absentee ballots are paper ballots (Greenville County will use electronic voting on 11/2). The bad news is the paper ballots are "bubble" ballots. Some voters (especially the elderly) are "checking" the open circles (bubbles) instead of filling them in. Verb sap!

If you live in SC, consider in-person absentee voting. Go to the SC Elections Commission website for absentee voting guidelines. Just about anyone can qualify to vote absentee (if you get my drift).

http://www.state.sc.us/scsec/

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x1162408

greenville is Jim DeMint's stronghold
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 7:39:36 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 10:19:08 AM EDT
[#13]
Onlooker  (1000+ posts)      Mon Oct-25-04 02:03 PM

16. I'm not confident

I'm not confident but that's because there's a huge block of people out there who I can't comprehend. I can't comprehend why so many intelligent, moderate people are supporting so huge a failure as Bush, when the alternative is someone who is bright, articulate, and accomplished.

skypilot  (1000+ posts)       Mon Oct-25-04 02:03 PM

19. I'm confident that Kerry can win but...

...I'm also confident that the Republicans are going to do everything they can to steal the election. I'm convinced that if Bush "wins" again it will be because of dirty tricks. If it were a clean election--which I don't think it will be--I think Kerry would win hands down.

LuminousX  (1000+ posts)      Mon Oct-25-04 02:12 PM

25. I'm not

I will not feel confidant until Kerry has taken the oath of office. Those bastards on the Right will attempt to steal this election no matter what. And after the oath, I go into 'Defend against impeachment' mode.

Pirate Smile  (1000+ posts)       Mon Oct-25-04 01:59 PM

9. Last Thursday (I think), I started to feel really confident. I'm not even

sure why but I just felt the big MO swinging our way.

The past couple of days around DU, people have seemed positively giddy

Link Posted: 10/25/2004 11:08:19 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
You would be surprised at how many people think GWB and Cheney purposefully let 3000 american die on 9-11 just so they can make a few million in oil.

I don't even believe Clinton would do that!

SGtar15

I think clinton would have done that if he thought in necessary.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 11:16:58 AM EDT
[#15]
I still can't believe how these assholes think.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top