Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/24/2004 5:50:39 PM EDT
Not many cool guns here in SoKali gun shows anymore.

I saw some guy selling these .50bmg rifles for like 7500. I saw two jerky vendors. A knife dealer found a cat in the parkling lot.

Some dude sold a LAR Grizzly .50 for 1800. I took some stuff to sell, but it was mostly knives and other gun "related" items. The dude that was selling the tazers was cracking some zappers at kids...again.

The usual hunchback nazi-collectibles-seller rottenfuhrer was present. You can buy anything from repro jackboots, DAK goggles, made in china Hitlerjugen knives and he even had some authentic leiderhosen.

I was sitting on a bench near the front when some guy and his womenz walked in with a Bushmaster case. My curious nature got the best of me and I followed them in to see what he had. He had a Bushy 16" carbine, but he was just looking for a flash hider when asked cause the weapons inspector told him the rifle was illegal.

Lots of Bush supporters including a hungarian guy and his family. I walked and talked my ass off all weekend. I did make a trade for a Gerber BMF knife. My son and I entered a raffle for a Kel-Tec SU16 rifle, but we lost. Boy, those things are very cheap looking. Plastic sights and optics rail on top of the reciever is plastic. I also bought some oz .308.

I filled up on jewrky samples and candy that vendors placed on their tables. I had to take extra because the lady who had the concession stand was contracted to do a monster truck competition next door.

I had fun and so did my kid.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top