Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/24/2004 3:12:48 PM EDT
Many people, even here on this board, just think that NASCAR is about Rednecks going fast and making left turns around a track. What they don't know or understand it that there's so much more to it then that. NASCAR is a Family, not only of the drivers and crew but of the fans as well.  Rick Hendrick isn't the only one that lost family members today because to us, to the fans of NASCAR they were a part of our family too. My heart is heavy because of this just like I'd lost members of my own family.  Our thoughts and prayers go out to the entire Hendrick family today. We morn your great loss.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 4:41:24 PM EDT
[#1]
I am just wondering who was on board. The plane was headed to Martinsville during the race.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 4:46:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Here's a thread that we've got going about it:
www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=287205
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top