Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/24/2004 4:06:14 AM EDT
What gives with RSRGROUP:  www.rsrgroup.com/

How do you buy or even get the prices of their products???
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 4:07:47 AM EDT
[#1]
From the site

RSR is a wholesale distributor that sells only to licensed dealers. If you would like to become an RSR customer, please send us the following:

SGtar15
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 9:30:09 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm interested in a volquartsen listed but no price or dealer no........???
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 9:33:30 AM EDT
[#3]
RSR is one of the largest wholesale distributors on the east coast.

They do not sell direct to consumers. A dealer account and login is required to obtain pricing information.

RSR is a wholesale distributor that sells only to licensed dealers. If you would like to become an RSR customer, please send us the following:

- A signed copy of your FFL ;
- Blanket Sales Exemption Certificate ;
- A completed credit application ;
- Any necessary state and local licenses; and
- Your e-mail address.

As soon as your information is processed, you will receive a User ID to enter the dealer section of the RSR Web site.

Link Posted: 10/24/2004 9:38:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 9:47:52 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Simple just get your FFL.

Once you start a firearms business with all the costs of maintaining it THEN you will be entitled to "dealer prices."

Don't forget the millions of dollars you will make selling all that deeply discounted merchandise!
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 10:03:52 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Once you start a firearms business with all the costs of maintaining it THEN you will be entitled to "dealer prices."

Don't forget the millions of dollars you will make selling all that deeply discounted merchandise!

Because markup is SO high... At least for the normal dealers and not the nuts out there.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 12:49:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Easy guys, don't expect any competition from me.  I'm not trying to get it cheap and expect to pay the retail price.  

Volquartzen is (apparently) giving them an exclusive on a custom superlite 10/22 in Olive drab and I don't know how one buys from them.  Do I just ask my locall FFL??

Thanks again.

Link Posted: 10/24/2004 1:22:52 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You dont need an FFL, just a retail business.  My RSR account is through a medical supply firm. As is my Eagle and Black Hills "dealer" accounts.

BTW: I got my TA31 from RSR for $731.00

Link Posted: 10/24/2004 2:54:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 2:55:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 2:58:13 PM EDT
[#11]
RSR does a lot of exclusive dealerships with manufacterers. Sometimes you getr some deals, a lot of times because they are exclusive dealers, the mark up is pretty healthy.
Link Posted: 10/24/2004 5:40:53 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You dont need an FFL, just a retail business.  My RSR account is through a medical supply firm. As is my Eagle and Black Hills "dealer" accounts.

BTW: I got my TA31 from RSR for $731.00

Uhhh you need a FFL to get firearms shipped to you or you are both in violation of the 68 GCA.

I was speaking only to opeining an RSR account. Not taking delivery of firearms.  RSR sells many products other than firearms, often at prices significantly lower than you will find in a brick & mortor stores or even online.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 4:16:36 AM EDT
[#13]
Anyway, I was hoping to find out the price b/f bothering my FFL but thanks for the info
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 4:21:58 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Anyway, I was hoping to find out the price b/f bothering my FFL but thanks for the info

Even if they gave you a price  it would be suggested retail which NO ONE pays and  RSR price which is then tacked by your FFLs mark up. So the price is set by your FFL not RSR. Most of the time RSR isn't the lowest. Sports South isn't bad neither is Accusport.

J
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 6:08:45 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

I was speaking only to opeining an RSR account. Not taking delivery of firearms.  RSR sells many products other than firearms, often at prices significantly lower than you will find in a brick & mortor stores or even online.

Thats because its a wholesale site for dealers only...
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 6:53:38 AM EDT
[#16]
SteyrAug, just curious, did you read the fine print on the RSR customer agreement before you signed it?  I did and I decided to take my account elsewhere.  Among other egregious terms was a waiver of any homestead exemption, your most valuable asset in a bankruptcy.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 10:28:48 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 5:47:30 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thats because its a wholesale site for dealers only...

And those smart enought to get "dealer" pricing.
Top Top