Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/23/2004 6:20:51 PM EDT
So I get a pizza tonight, Little Caesars.  I know its crap pizza, but its cheap and close by.  Look at this fvcking slice of pizza:  

Surely you jest....

I intended to write a huge rant about how stupid and lazy Americans are becoming but I think I am preaching to the choir here.  Sure this is only a slice of pizza but it is the capstone in a bad week for me, a week of becoming totally disappointed in my fellow man.  If you can't serve a cup of coffee at Dunkin Doughnuts, or construct a fucking pizza, then why are you here on this planet, what can you do???  WTF?
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 6:29:44 PM EDT
[#1]
but didn't you get the rest of the pizza, isn't there another slice that makes up for that 1?
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 6:34:33 PM EDT
[#2]
I wouldn't say exactly that we're doomed but it is a problem.  See my employee rant.  "Is it just me or are employees that stupid?"
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 6:35:41 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
but didn't you get the rest of the pizza, isn't there another slice that makes up for that 1?

Link Posted: 10/23/2004 6:43:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Been that way for awhile and gets worse every fucking day ..................... aughhhhhhhhhh

If you do not want to do your job or do not like it  get a different one --- till then

do it as well as you can...
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 6:48:01 PM EDT
[#5]
That's a great way to show it's true size. LMAO.
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 6:49:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Well, at least it wasn't purchased at one of those "$3.99 a Slice" joints where you pay first and then they hand you the slice.
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 6:53:01 PM EDT
[#7]
The law of pizza is that every disproportionate slice is offset by and equally proportionate slice. sounds someone couldn't find the middle of your pizza when they cut it.
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 6:53:36 PM EDT
[#8]
I did get the rest of the pizza but there wasn't a big slice, more like they just kept sub dividing the slices to make them look consistant.  So I eat like 8 slices.  

I'm not pissed, I just have to shake my head.  I mean the whole thing looked so absurd when I opened the box that I had to take a picture.  

I see people in my life who are motivated and produce, make the best of their environment and better society.  Yet I feel like the percentage of people in life who bring absolutely nothing to the table increases all the time.  

There is this woman in town who has worked at every fast food joint, fish fry, and coffee place and is never there for more than a few months.  She haunts me.  She has screwed up every order she has ever taken.  And I am not a picky whiney bitch.  I'll order a medium coffee, cream and suger, and somehow she fucks it up, the coffee is so sugary it will instantly rot your teeth, or maybe its like chugging pure cream.  COME ON!  Next thing I know I don't even want to go back to Dunken Doughnuts.  

So what is the point of society dragging dead weight along?  Man I am becoming callus at the age of 27    Maybe Atlas Shrugged has gotten to me, but I feel like its a burden we must bear to work harder so the we can make up for other's worthlessness.  

BTW its not like I'm so friggin great either, I just know I could make a cup of coffee if that was my job.
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 6:55:29 PM EDT
[#9]
That's pathetic.  Who the hell slices pizza like that?
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 6:58:43 PM EDT
[#10]
With all that's going on in the world, I'm really glad I read this thread to remind me of my priorities in life.  
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 6:59:30 PM EDT
[#11]
The answer to your original question is,

YES.

Link Posted: 10/23/2004 7:56:12 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
So I get a pizza tonight, Little Caesars.  I know its crap pizza, but its cheap and close by.  Look at this fvcking slice of pizza:  

photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?iImageUnq=31420

Surely you jest....

I intended to write a huge rant about how stupid and lazy Americans are becoming but I think I am preaching to the choir here.  Sure this is only a slice of pizza but it is the capstone in a bad week for me, a week of becoming totally disappointed in my fellow man.  If you can't serve a cup of coffee at Dunkin Doughnuts, or construct a fucking pizza, then why are you here on this planet, what can you do???  WTF?

Consider the above a preservative, awaiting the early afternoon review.  

It'll look a lot different in the light of day.    Hell, doncha' just love day ol' pizza, warm or cold?    
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top