Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/23/2004 4:57:17 PM EDT
Weren't they supposed to be diclosed yesterday? Anyone think they will ever release it? If it is not out by monday I am calling/IMing Cam n Company at NRAnews.com to find out why.

Link Posted: 10/23/2004 6:45:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Yea, that's what I want to know!!!!  Where are these things. Somethings gone wrong. I'll bet they all went in our favor and now people are having fits.  They just cannot believe it.
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 6:46:18 PM EDT
[#2]
the whole thing seems very 'amateurish'.  one blanket password and allowing people to vote as many times as they want?
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 6:47:57 PM EDT
[#3]
I'll bet they thought it would tip way in the favor of the anti's. If that is the case they probrobly would have put the results out asap. But since the results did not favor their bias, they are waiting until they fix it. That is all I can think as to why it is not up yet.
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 6:49:14 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I'll bet they thought it would tip way in the favor of the anti's. If that is the case they probrobly would have put the results out asap. But since the results did not favor their bias, they are waiting until they fix it. That is all I can think as to why it is not up yet.

yeah, i voted at least 20 times
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 6:50:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Probably didn't expect such large amounts of "voter fraud" with multiple voting, so they're sifting through the results trying to throw out multiple votes from the same IP and stuff I bet...
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 7:19:15 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Probably didn't expect such large amounts of "voter fraud" with multiple voting, so they're sifting through the results trying to throw out multiple votes from the same IP and stuff I bet...

Naw... not even CNN goes through that much trouble.
Link Posted: 10/23/2004 7:34:32 PM EDT
[#7]
I checked earlier and had been wondering that myself. I suppose a big tip off might have been that the "password" was posted on a number of pro-rkba forums and the number of votes far exceeded the number of subscribers. And it wasn't like it was a "family event" sort of thing where eveyone in the household sat down and watched it and was allowed individual votes.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top