Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/22/2004 2:51:26 PM EDT
from what i gather here. most dont care enought to deserver those rights. that our founding farthers left us. no,  i dont spell or speak "english" for the likes. i do speak for myself. i believe that if fat and lazy do not get off there duff and dont make a stand in public. not waving the flag and voting. that has proven not to work. we will loose our rights one little bit at a time. quit hiding and make ur point in the public. we are all that is left of the republic,the rest are blinded by self proclaimed defenders of the paper that says we have the right we are the gov., not them. kerry just wants to be famous,thats all. bush is defending but still afraid of the rest of the gov. we need someone that will stand and not fold to money,but at the same time ensure that our rights are protected..kerry is a f34k,bush is better. we need to make the nexted election for the people not for bush and or kerry.      sorry for misspelling from hillbilly or person that rides little bus. i just want ot express my opinions and this site works. semper fi
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 2:55:03 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
from what i gather here. most dont care enought to deserver those rights. that our founding farthers left us. no,  i dont spell or speak "english" for the likes. i do speak for myself. i believe that if fat and lazy do not get off there duff and dont make a stand in public. not waving the flag and voting. that has proven not to work. we will loose our rights one little bit at a time. quit hiding and make ur point in the public. we are all that is left of the republic,the rest are blinded by self proclaimed defenders of the paper that says we have the right we are the gov., not them. kerry just wants to be famous,thats all. bush is defending but still afraid of the rest of the gov. we need someone that will stand and not fold to money,but at the same time ensure that our rights are protected..kerry is a f34k,bush is better. we need to make the nexted election for the people not for bush and or kerry.      sorry for misspelling from hillbilly or person that rides little bus. i just want ot express my opinions and this site works. semper fi

Jus curious as to what country you were born from or have relatives from?
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 2:56:57 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Jus curious as to what country you were born from or have relatives from?

Yeah.  Because in the United States of America, we use capital letters
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 2:57:05 PM EDT
[#3]
crud...wrong post
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 2:57:24 PM EDT
[#4]
ive been flamed enough
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 2:58:45 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
ive been flamed enough

Not a very thick skin, huh?
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 3:01:17 PM EDT
[#6]
just sick of the p-c comando bs
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 3:05:37 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Why because ppl cant understand what you are writing, its not called PC BS its called showing signs of some sorta intelligents beyond the 5th grade. Try proof reading before you hit reply or post. Granted we all screw the pooch on here when posting, but if its babble , ppl will rag on ya about it. Jus my .02
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 3:11:47 PM EDT
[#8]
check your spelling sometime
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 3:12:28 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why because ppl cant understand what you are writing, its not called PC BS its called showing signs of some sorta intellagents beyond the 5th grade. Try proof reading before you hit reply or post. Granted we all screw the pooch on here when posting, but if its babble , ppl will rag on ya about it. Jus my .02

It's spelled intelligence, you tard!
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 3:14:16 PM EDT
[#10]
thank god for spell check huh?
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 3:17:01 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
thank god for spell check huh?

Spell check on ARF is broken, someone forgot to pay the bill.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 3:17:29 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why because ppl cant understand what you are writing, its not called PC BS its called showing signs of some sorta intellagents beyond the 5th grade. Try proof reading before you hit reply or post. Granted we all screw the pooch on here when posting, but if its babble , ppl will rag on ya about it. Jus my .02

It's spelled intelligence, you tard!

Misspelling intelligence... irony of the first order.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 3:18:24 PM EDT
[#13]
so your defence is? now,leave my ass alone for spelling.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 3:19:48 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
so your defence is? now,leave my ass alone for spelling.

Okey dokey then, dont blame me for you gettting ragged on in your posts. Oh BTW, I misspelled Intelligents on purpose.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 3:23:48 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Spelling is the least of your problems there, Sparky. Your post simply doesn't make sense.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 3:24:20 PM EDT
[#16]
ive noticed most fo the replies are from a certain person here.you are curious or just bothered by me. i should bother people. i speak the truth. as for capital letters this is the net it dont apply,get over it. i still speak the truth. you know it too.semper fi
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 3:25:31 PM EDT
[#17]
I do what I can, when I can.  If the militia is ever called, I will answer.  I too have served in the armed forces and feel that the freedoms I've protected are being chipped away, howster.

What are your suggestions on correcting the current State of affairs?

Link Posted: 10/22/2004 3:28:01 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
ive noticed most fo the replies are from a certain person here.you are curious or just bothered by me. i should bother people. i speak the truth. as for capital letters this is the net it dont apply,get over it. i still speak the truth. you know it too.semper fi

Dude, you bother as much as a pimple on my ass, its a pain at first but eventually goes away or gets ignored, as far as curious? mainly as to WTF you were tryin to say. Its like a train wreck you keep watching it and try to figure out what happened , jus like your posts, we (ME) is tryin to figure out what you are saying. As far as bothered by you, read the first sentence of this post.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 3:29:28 PM EDT
[#19]
i am just saying, too many are just laying down and letting it go. i too will go when called but im not the one to call those shots.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 3:29:40 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Damn!!

I want a refund for the 2 minutes of life that I WASTED reading this thread.

Link Posted: 10/22/2004 3:30:47 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Spelling is the least of your problems there, Sparky. Your post simply doesn't make sense.

Link Posted: 10/22/2004 3:32:49 PM EDT
[#22]
howster, if you were the one in charge and there was no other option, what would be your choice in correcting the problem?

Link Posted: 10/22/2004 3:36:38 PM EDT
[#23]
Any one that doesn't capitalise "I"  when refering to themself is an asshat!
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 3:41:39 PM EDT
[#24]
beer? yes. spelling,goes away with beer. truth,comes out when under the influence of beer or hard crap...sorry for the spelling,read it,decode it skip it i dont care. im just expressing my opinion of crap in the good ol us of a....if u think things are fine as frog hair then so be it. i with my tin foil hat think different. i think our rights are slowly being taken and all of u are just sitting by watching and not doing crap......at least the alamo texans got it none too late and defended themelves. sit by and watch on your pc,you comando and see if your rights arent taken. this is a sad thing that i prove today by these post. you people are in your confort zone. enjoy!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 3:46:05 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
beer? yes. spelling,goes away with beer. truth,comes out when under the influence of beer or hard crap...sorry for the spelling,read it,decode it skip it i dont care. im just expressing my opinion of crap in the good ol us of a....if u think things are fine as frog hair then so be it. i with my tin foil hat think different. i think our rights are slowly being taken and all of u are just sitting by watching and not doing crap......at least the alamo texans got it none too late and defended themelves. sit by and watch on your pc,you comando and see if your rights arent taken. this is a sad thing that i prove today by these post. you people are in your confort zone. enjoy!!!!!!!

Jus wondering how you know what I do or did today as far as defending my freedoms. I cant be out waving a flag 24/7 , seems to me, YOU have spent just as much time on here as some of us today. I do what I need to, I just dont advertise or need to explain them to anyone, especially an internet message board. Yes, I spend alot of time here, but I do have a life and do what I need to. There are alot of Service men and women on these boards at any given time, ALOT of them are actually overseas and contribute to these boards when they get a chance. Granted, there are keyboard commandos and they have been or will be found out in due time, but most ppl on here believe in our rights and do stand up for them. I can only speak for myself in what actions I do to preserve the constitution, but I dont feel the need to explain them.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 3:50:48 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/22/2004 3:55:49 PM EDT
[#27]
nice. you enjoy. i hope kerry treats u well. oh i forgot. i=asshat. howster =asshat.whatever i dont care. i was just seeing what had the same opinion as i is all.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 4:01:55 PM EDT
[#28]
read my other post. its on the forum page. u will like the misspelling too.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 4:05:18 PM EDT
[#29]
No response to my inquiry?

Link Posted: 10/22/2004 4:10:47 PM EDT
[#30]
im not the answer.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 4:29:07 PM EDT
[#31]
For a guy who doesn't care, you sure get uppity and cranky when people point out that you can't string together a coherent sentence.  
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 4:31:23 PM EDT
[#32]
im starting to care more and more about myself. ive been called a troll and everthing.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 11:45:52 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
im starting to care more and more about myself. ive been called a troll and everthing.

Can you dance?

Link Posted: 10/23/2004 12:07:37 AM EDT
[#34]
I almost made it through the first page
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top