Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/21/2004 7:08:49 AM EDT
Do any of you have any wierd dreams that wake you up in the middle of the night. I know that last night I had a dream that someone and intruder broke into my house and came in my room. Now I always have a gun beside the bed and in my dream I picked up my M4 and took aim and at the same time the intruder took aim at me with his pistol and I pulled the trigger and all I herd was a ckick and I was like o shit and then a boom now that really woke me up it botherd me so much that at 6:00 this morning before leaving for work I took my M4 out on the porch and fired three rounds just show my self that if I really had to pull the trigger it would do what it is supposed to do and it did. Do any of you ever have dreams like this where the time comes and it is life or death and somthing goes wrong on your part. Man talk about some scarry shit waking up in the middle of the night like that when you live on a farm in the middle of nowhere and your closest neighbor is about a mile down the road. And to beat it all the family I bought the farm from their son was a druggie and I have seen his vehicle a time or too at the side of the road and I know he is poaching on my land because when I bought the place he was telling me that it was his favorite place to deer hunt. I've went out with a few relatives when we see his car on the side of the road looking for him in the woods to try to catch him hunting and have allways thought that he might bee crazy enough to try to shoot someone if we do catch him poaching. And believe it or not we have no trespassing signs everywhere I eaven made my own that says if you are caught trespassing you will be shot and survivors will be shot again.

so do you have dreams like the one above or am I just freaking out

Js15
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 7:18:17 AM EDT
[#1]
I have this reaccuring dream that SHTF and all these crazy arabs are trying to break into my house. In my dream I have all these guns and ammo, but I cannot get the correct ammo (caliber) to match the gun I grab. The ammo is in piles all over and no matter how many guns or ammo I grab, neither matches and I cannot shoot at these Fu$%ers
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 7:27:55 AM EDT
[#2]
I had one the other night that involved a terrorist school take over. I was looking up a spiral stair way...like the old castle types...stone, big and sweeping type. I could see several terrorists walking around in front of some window openings. I knew I had to shoot them...so I did. All of them one by one as they came into my line of sight. It all happened so fast. I remember waking up with mixed feelings. Elated that I had saved the children...but feeling guilt that I had killed people...even though they were all bad guys...I still felt guilty.

Wierd, huh?
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 7:29:44 AM EDT
[#3]
In my dreams I keep throwing pickles into the grand canyon.  Not sure what to think of that one.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 7:31:07 AM EDT
[#4]
That's a common type dream. Probably influenced by your situation regarding the poacher/trespasser and your feeling helpess in dealing with him. Doubt he will go further than what he has. When you think he's on your land again fire off some rounds at the ground in rapid succession. Maybe he'll get the message and get nervous. Good luck.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 7:35:40 AM EDT
[#5]
In my dreams the gun works fine. It's just that when the bullet leaves the muzzle, everything happens in slow motion. All the way to impact, then everything returns to normal speed.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 7:35:57 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:Wierd, huh?

Related to and inadequency?
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 7:37:26 AM EDT
[#7]
HAHA ugly. I forgot about my dreams of throwing hotdogs down the hallway.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 7:37:55 AM EDT
[#8]
You don't even want to know.....let's just say I clean the pillow alot because of all the sweating.....

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 8:36:20 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:Wierd, huh?

Related to and inadequency?

No problems or complaints in that department....
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 8:38:17 AM EDT
[#10]
having shtf dreams about anything but roving bands of zombies is abnormal.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 8:38:26 AM EDT
[#11]
Metrying to get laid by a supermodel, and just missing out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top