Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/20/2004 1:36:29 PM EDT
I'm a disabled retired fireman age 48. I only weigh 20 pounds more then I did in High School. I smoke half a pack of smokes a day and have 4 glasses of wine a week. I'm very arthritic, nothing a little herbal medication wont help (beats the hell out of 4 7.5 Vicodins a day). So hears the problem, my wife is allways after me to get a checkup once a year. I think thats cool but I dont like Dr. fatfinger having his way with me. Should I tell her to chill or submit to the sadist Doctor?
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 1:39:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 1:41:37 PM EDT
[#2]
At 48?  Yes.  

Now I don't know this for sure - but I thought they were working on way to circumvent the whole Doctor Jelly Finger thing with some other test.

You know who would know?  Your Doctor.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 1:46:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 1:49:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks, I will be thinking about your advice while my eyes are bugging out.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 1:52:16 PM EDT
[#5]
[Starskey & Hutch] Do it...do it...do it...do it...[/S&H]

Link Posted: 10/20/2004 1:58:36 PM EDT
[#6]
No need for the cold finger anymore.  They can do a blood test called PSA.  I think there is another blood test, but I don't know the name.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top