Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/20/2004 10:28:45 AM EDT
is it OK to wear V-neck pull over sweaters with only a white t-shirt worn underneath ? and worn with pleated men's dress slacks? or should I wear a collared long sleeved shirt under the V-neck pull over sweater?

Link Posted: 10/20/2004 10:33:00 AM EDT
[#1]
You probably should have posted this in the women's forum.  Here you risk being called gay many, many times.

I think V-necks with white shirts underneath give it a cool element, a nice look.  I like it.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 10:34:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Richard Simmons pix will be posted aaaaaaany minute now.....
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 10:35:12 AM EDT
[#3]
V-necks only work if you have moobs.

CW
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 10:39:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Tee Shirt is fine.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 10:40:28 AM EDT
[#5]

Hey, someone had to do it...
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 10:41:50 AM EDT
[#6]
do you think I should wear the light grey v-neck with my dark grey pleated slacks or black v-neck?
I think the light grey contrast with the dark grey slacks probably looks better than all dark colors?

for a casual dressed look
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 10:42:48 AM EDT
[#7]
W-GAS!

Who Gives A Shit?
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 10:43:55 AM EDT
[#8]
V-Necks suck.

Link Posted: 10/20/2004 10:46:05 AM EDT
[#9]
two words:  
V-NECK SWEATERVEST
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 10:46:35 AM EDT
[#10]
Gay, or not straight.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 10:52:15 AM EDT
[#11]
I wear white t-shirts under v neck sweaters all the time.  It looks fine in the mirror so I figure it's ok.  Never had anybody say anything about it but who knows, they could be laughing behing my back.

I personally prefer regular round neck (?) sweaters knit sweaters.

I HATE those damn fuz balls that accumulate on my favorite sweaters that I've had for a few years.  How do I deal with those?
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 10:55:08 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I wear white t-shirts under v neck sweaters all the time.  It looks fine in the mirror so I figure it's ok.  Never had anybody say anything about it but who knows, they could be laughing behing my back.

I HATE those damn fuz balls that accumulate on my favorite sweaters that I've had for a few years.  How do I deal with those?

.45 ACP, of course.

CW
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 10:56:30 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
www.trephination.net/gallery/macros/gaythread2.jpg

That might be the gayest picture I have ever seen

Link Posted: 10/20/2004 11:13:36 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
is it OK to wear V-neck pull over sweaters with only a white t-shirt worn underneath ? and worn with pleated men's dress slacks? or should I wear a collared long sleeved shirt under the V-neck pull over sweater?

Collared long sleeved shirt.  What are you some kind of fag
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 11:13:49 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

I like those lint/fuzz/hair pickeruppers from Walgreens. They are basically a roll of masking tape made inside out, set onto a roller. You just roll it over your clothes and it picks up all the crap your dryer didn't. They are only like $2-$3 and have tons of layers for months of use.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 11:17:27 AM EDT
[#16]
i like to wear them with no undershirt so the chicks can check out my chest pelt

Link Posted: 10/20/2004 11:20:55 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 11:26:41 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

.45 ACP, of course.

CW

No, no, no.  Only a girlie-man would use a .45 to remove fuzzballs.  Real men use tannerite.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 11:29:47 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
do you think I should wear the light grey v-neck with my dark grey pleated slacks or black v-neck?
I think the light grey contrast with the dark grey slacks probably looks better than all dark colors?

Light w/dark slacks.  Good contrast.

Or you could do black w/white underneath and dark slacks.  That could look good too.

What's the occasion?

My gaydar will only go off if you're concerned about mixing designers.  Then that's just weird.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 11:31:17 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 11:36:08 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 11:37:08 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I like those lint/fuzz/hair pickeruppers from Walgreens. They are basically a roll of masking tape made inside out, set onto a roller. You just roll it over your clothes and it picks up all the crap your dryer didn't. They are only like $2-$3 and have tons of layers for months of use.

Those are good for lint and dog fur, but I mean those little balls of fabric that actually build up on sweater.  You have to actually pluck them off.  I've heard some people say to use a razor blade but I haven't figured out how they do it.

I'm sure some company somewhere has come up with some way to do it.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 11:39:23 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
i like to wear them with no undershirt so the chicks can check out my chest pelt

OH BABY!
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 12:53:39 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Light w/dark slacks.  Good contrast.

Or you could do black w/white underneath and dark slacks.  That could look good too.

What's the occasion?

My gaydar will only go off if you're concerned about mixing designers.  Then that's just weird.

I think I'll go with the light grey v-neck with white t-shirt and the dark grey pleated slacks and my black leather Rock ports casual shoes with matching black leather dress belt and my Swiss dress watch with black leather wrist band and my fancy black leather wallet from Banana Republic.

the ocassion is just trying to look good for a date with a young woman and going out for the evening
I always pick out what I wear very carefully and pay attention to detail, I like my outfit to look sharp.

Link Posted: 10/20/2004 12:56:13 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
I think I'll go with the light grey v-neck with white t-shirt and the dark grey pleated slacks and my black leather Rock ports casual shoes with matching black leather dress belt and my Swiss dress watch with black leather wrist band and my fancy black leather wallet from Banana Republic.

the ocassion is just trying to look good for a date with a young woman and going out for the evening
I always pick out what I wear very carefully and pay attention to detail, I like my outfit to look sharp.

Sounds really nice.  I'm sure it'll impress her.  Good luck.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 1:06:14 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:
www.trephination.net/gallery/macros/gaythread2.jpg

That might be the gayest picture I have ever seen

You must never have seen me post this one:

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top