Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/19/2004 6:06:44 PM EDT
I just subscribed to Playboy and the first one showed uped to day. I couldnt pass on the deal they had A year for $15.00 with a free vid. Anyway I pulled the magazine out of the plastic AND MY JAWL DROPPED to the floor. It is BROOKE BURKE on the damn cover HOLY SHITZ. She is such a damn goddess. this one is going to stay in the collection . HEHE  just wanted to give you Brooke Burke fans a heads up
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 6:08:14 PM EDT
[#1]
again?
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 6:08:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Useless without picts!
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 6:43:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Don't read the articles, way too liberal. They think sKerry is a god.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 7:15:56 PM EDT
[#4]
The chicks are too airbrushed.

And the articles pissed me off.

I let my $12/year subscription run out.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 7:18:17 PM EDT
[#5]
We need an over "18 Topic" for more detailed BOTD threads so you can post some pictures.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 7:23:51 PM EDT
[#6]
I personally know 6 women that have been in there. 4 were centerfolds. Nice gals!

But I would not spend one red cent on that mag. Hugh is a total anti-gunner. Not too mention his total love of the ultra liberal. So he's not getting any of my money, so he can use it to strip (pun intended) of my rights. No sir, no way, no how.

Besides, my wife would kill me. ...

Link Posted: 10/19/2004 7:24:26 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
this one is going to stay in the collection .

collection? of 1 magazine?  hahah

no, just kidding. just keep the edges clean and you'll begin to see your collection blossom in no time.

I lost 15 consecutive years of Playboy magazines in Hurricane Andrew.  Now THAT was a collection.  Seriously though, enjoy collecting.  Just try to keep the pages from sticking together and they'll be worth a lot in about 25+ years.

My buddy just got the Playboy channel and THAT, my friend, is a worthwhile investment!
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 7:29:45 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Don't read the articles, way too liberal. They think sKerry is a god.

Who gives a rat’s ass what their political views are when they have naked pictures of BROOKE BURKE? Some of you guys need to learn to leave politics out of some decisions.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 7:32:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Playboy?  Why not just get Penthouse?  Pics are better.  Unless you really are interested in the articles.

Link Posted: 10/19/2004 7:33:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Haven't bought the mag in 10 years.  Still do subscribe to Playboy TV since the other PPV type adult channels costs way too many $$$.

Besides, too many of the girls from the 90's on have too much plastic and are too airbrushed for my tastes.  There are some NOTABLE exceptions, of course.

Now, go back to the 60's, 70, and even into the 80's and there were some *serious* and real "girl next door" types.  
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 7:36:03 PM EDT
[#11]
She's in Playboy again? She's so Damn hot
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 7:38:56 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Haven't bought the mag in 10 years.  Still do subscribe to Playboy TV since the other PPV type adult channels costs way too many $$$.

Besides, too many of the girls from the 90's on have too much plastic and are too airbrushed for my tastes.  There are some NOTABLE exceptions, of course.

Now, go back to the 60's, 70, and even into the 80's and there were some *serious* and real "girl next door" types.  

The 4 centerfolds I know, not one of them have fake boobs. All natural. And if you saw any one of them, your jaw would hit the floor. They may have some air brushing in their pictures, but the real thing looks pretty good. No not pretty good, freakin AWESOME!
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 7:48:49 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I just subscribed to Playboy and the first one showed uped to day. I couldnt pass on the deal they had A year for $15.00 with a free vid. Anyway I pulled the magazine out of the plastic AND MY JAWL DROPPED to the floor. It is BROOKE BURKE on the damn cover HOLY SHITZ. She is such a damn goddess. this one is going to stay in the collection . HEHE  just wanted to give you Brooke Burke fans a heads up

OMFG Brooke Burke is my favorite. When does this hit newstands!
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 7:53:58 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 5:35:49 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:
this one is going to stay in the collection .

collection? of 1 magazine?  hahah

no, just kidding. just keep the edges clean and you'll begin to see your collection blossom in no time.

I lost 15 consecutive years of Playboy magazines in Hurricane Andrew.  Now THAT was a collection.  Seriously though, enjoy collecting.  Just try to keep the pages from sticking together and they'll be worth a lot in about 25+ years.

My buddy just got the Playboy channel and THAT, my friend, is a worthwhile investment!

I have more then one
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 6:06:41 AM EDT
[#16]
Just be aware they're about as anti-gun as you can get. There's only one amendment they care about.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top