Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/17/2004 7:07:11 AM EDT
I'd just like to know the exact definition by magazine sellers, like CDNN, who seem to have so many of them.

Link Posted: 10/17/2004 7:09:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 9:05:35 AM EDT
[#2]
I bought some from CDNN for my S&W 4003 TSW. They are OK for the price. Dirty but I can clean em....spring still feels good.

Would I buy a bunch? No...they will be used for tac pistol courses and dropped on the deck w/o much concern.

Link Posted: 10/17/2004 9:07:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 9:12:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Sometimes a pistol arrives with two mags.  The store takes one and leaves the other.

Then the sell the other mag as a Demo

SGtar15
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 1:25:45 PM EDT
[#5]
i bought two hi-cap glock mags from them as "demos". they were in the original bag and ABSOLUTELY spotless. like brand new.
i love cdnn and cheaper than dirt.....always satisfied.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 1:33:56 PM EDT
[#6]
The sarge is right.  A lot of the times NIB guns are missing one of the mags.  Most guns come with two.  I know a lot of guys that got Barret 82s and thought they were getting a deal.  They the come look at mine and realize they are missing a mag, scope rings and scope.  I think it happens a lot with a lot of products.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top