Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/17/2004 2:12:24 AM EDT
Today my team won a dodgeball tournament in Bagram, Afghanistan.  I guess theres really not to much to share, other then the fact that dodgeball is fun as hell.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 2:28:14 AM EDT
[#1]
LOL, I havent played that for years...ever since the accident. The horrible dodgeball accident that left me crippled. A fat kid named Dean had an illegal ball pump, he pumped the red ball up to 80 psi which is way past its normal safe level of 15 psi. The fat kid wound up and tagged me inbetween the legs and when it contacted me, it exploded with deffening force. There was red latex everwhere, on my hands, legs..everywhere. I fell to the ground - seemingly in slow motion. I gathered my thoughts and I went to get up off the gym floor, I then slipped on some kids Hawaiian sun juice box- it too exploded,  I fell to the floor again- this time pinching a nerve in my butt- leaving me crippled.

Link Posted: 10/17/2004 2:38:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top