Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/16/2004 3:37:06 PM EDT
I'm putting something togethor and need some combat photos, specificly I need photos of of each of the following, the current war in Iraq, the Gulf War, any Isreali war, the battle in Somalia (specificly the final conflict in Mogadishu if possible....), Vietnam, and any photo of insurgents or terrorists fighting....

OK stop laughing I'm fully aware that all those pictures should be easy as hell to find but I have been looking for more than an hour and I still can't find what I want, I'm looking for something specific the photos must be of actual combat no staged, or posed photographs, pictures must be relateivly clear, preferably in color, and the pictures must all contain an M-16 or varient, and it must be clear enough to recognise....  These should be easy to find but despite looking for well over an hour all I seem to be able to find is a bunch of touchy feely humanitarian pictures, the wrong gun, video game screenshots, posed photos, movie stills, completely unrealated shit, and a whole shitload of other garbage, so before I tear my hair out I figured I'de ask you people to look I figure the more sets of eyes the better, so if you could post any of those pictures I'de really appritiate it, just be sure to tell me which one it's for, and if possible what specific event it's about....
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 3:41:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Here is a thread with some good pics and try looking at Lumpy's news photos for gun nuts daily editions
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 3:43:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 3:46:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Sorry mine went into some blackhole after I was hit.  Wish you luck.  
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 4:14:43 PM EDT
[#4]

'

Dont know if any of these will help but...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top