Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/14/2004 8:13:01 PM EDT
I have.

A simple circle about 10 yards wide....
It was located in a MARGIN between my community and a farmers field.
Wild grasses and grain aprox 4 ft tall. Unkempt and over grown.
the weird thing was it was partial. About 30 % of it was missing due to a cinder block wall.
like   |)    
couldn't be pranksters....

No one but me really went back there. No road acess or trails except for the one I made.

Any one else?

Link Posted: 10/14/2004 8:14:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Nope not me.  I saw a corn maze once.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 8:16:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Go to UFOcasebook.com and look at all the video's of silver orbs zipping and flying around some crop circles.  I am definitely a true believer in this stuff.  I've done a lot of listening to the world renouned nuclear physisist and UFO researcher, Stanton Freidman, and he knows his shit.  It's pretty fascinating that we're being watched, isn't it.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 8:18:25 PM EDT
[#3]
I was abducted 40 years ago and returned in August at the same age as when I was taken.

I'm 75 years old and look 35.

Oh, and I also have a unique ability.

Link Posted: 10/14/2004 8:32:52 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I was abducted 40 years ago and returned in August at the same age as when I was taken.

I'm 75 years old and look 35.

Oh, and I also have a unique ability.

Self fellatio????  JK!!!!!!

Weird! Now crop circles are on TLC!!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 8:46:44 PM EDT
[#5]
I have.. I knew a kid in high school that got drunk and drove his truck through the neighbor's corn making "crop circles" oh boy was the owner upset
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 8:59:47 PM EDT
[#6]
No crop circles seen here but what I do know is what my Dad saw in '85, I certainly believe. Dad was not a man to fuck around with silly story horseshit.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 9:57:38 PM EDT
[#7]
This thread is useless without pics!
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 9:59:53 PM EDT
[#8]
I grew up in Iowa.
Never saw or heard of any!
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 10:16:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Gettin' Jiggy wit da crop circling fiends!  I gots the means!  Make it a theme.  When da mutha fukkin' dew drop, I'm wearin' da jeans!

Don't flip.  Let's trip.  Gettin' throwed on a flip.  Gettin' down wit da mutha fukkin' Jiggy man, foo...
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 10:18:00 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Gettin' Jiggy wit da crop circling fiends!  I gots the means!  Make it a theme.  When da mutha fukkin' dew drop, I'm wearin' da jeans!

Don't flip.  Let's trip.  Gettin' throwed on a flip.  Gettin' down wit da mutha fukkin' Jiggy man, foo...

Link Posted: 10/15/2004 2:36:38 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Go to UFOcasebook.com and look at all the video's of silver orbs zipping and flying around some crop circles.  I am definitely a true believer in this stuff.  I've done a lot of listening to the world renouned nuclear physisist and UFO researcher, Stanton Freidman, and he knows his shit.  It's pretty fascinating that we're being watched, isn't it.

Stanton Friendman!  He writes UFO books to do one thing and one thing only: MAKE MONEY....as do 95 percent ( and that's a conservative estimate ) of UFO "researchers".  These people are SCAM ARTISTS pure and simple. The material they write:  FICTION!
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 2:42:44 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Stanton Friendman!  He writes UFO books to do one thing and one thing only: MAKE MONEY....as do 95 percent ( and that's a conservative estimate ) of UFO "researchers".  These people are SCAM ARTISTS pure and simple. The material they write:  FICTION!

Shhhhh! Don't spoil the fun. What are you, Penn & Teller or something!?
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 3:23:43 AM EDT
[#13]
Come on guys....

Lets get this thread rolling.

No stories??
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 5:12:58 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 5:15:38 PM EDT
[#15]
They are fake.

SGatr15
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 5:24:18 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 6:01:09 PM EDT
[#17]
I came across one in a field while I was doing wildlife surveying.  The field was really overgrown, probably about shoulder high grass, with random scrubby trees and bushes.  Very difficult to walk through.  So I'm plugging along and all of a sudden I step down into a perfectly open clearing.  No vegetation of any kind growing in it, the ground was completely bare dirt like a baseball infield.  I paced it off, and it was about 6 feet wide and 12 feet long.  I walked all the way around it and the only place that the vegetation around the edge was disturbed was the place where I had entered it, and that was very obvious.  I have no idea what it was or what caused it, but it was very unusual.  Of course, I didn't have my camera that day.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 6:02:48 PM EDT
[#18]
OK, let me see if I have this staight. A UFO comes to earth after traveling halfway accross the gallaxy, finds a wheat field, makes a few of circles and lines, and then takes off again, leaving behind a buch of so-called-researchers and hippies(with crystals) in shock and amazement.

Do I have this right?

If they want to impress me, make "crop circles" in an old-growth forrest. A few hundred 3' or 4' dia. trees "bent" at a 90 degree angle is what I call power!

Link Posted: 10/15/2004 6:06:12 PM EDT
[#19]
ignorance is bliss isn't it
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 6:09:08 PM EDT
[#20]
Well I live in Nebraska and I read all the small stories in the newspapers ( both large and small editions. )and there have been several over the years where farmers here run across strange things.
Farmers, for the most part, have very little imagination and are about as conservative in thinking as can be.
So when they say they run across wierd things in their fields, I believe somethngs going on.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 6:14:40 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
I've been to this one:
www.earthfiles.com/Images/news/S/SolanoCalif062803Headline.jpg

Info Here

Did you ever notice that the only fields that get "crop circles" also have spayer tracks in them?

I guess that explains why there are no tracks left behind by the hoaxers.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 6:22:54 PM EDT
[#22]
I AM a cropcircle.  Kneel before me oh hippies and wackos.  The dark lord commeth .

Freaks.

Lithium people, it is your friend.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 6:30:57 PM EDT
[#23]
There have been quite a few in fields around Lincoln and Waverly Nebraska for the last 20 years. They show up every now and then. I remeber one that showed up in a field between a grain silo and the State Pen. Kinda strange. As fuzzybunny said farmers around here have little imagination, and the local teens rather drink and smoke weed than to go into a field at night. Thanks Arvin
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 6:46:56 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Well I live in Nebraska and I read all the small stories in the newspapers ( both large and small editions. )and there have been several over the years where farmers here run across strange things.
Farmers, for the most part, have very little imagination and are about as conservative in thinking as can be.
So when they say they run across wierd things in their fields, I believe somethngs going on.

As a farmer, the only strange things that I have run across are  man-made (or should I say "ass-hole" made).

And as for "Farmers, for the most part, have very little imagination and are about as conservative in thinking as can be", I can show you a number of "crop circles" and "ufo landing sites" that were faked by those un-imaginative farmers. The only people that thought those things were real were the folks from the towns and cities who look at it a say " DAMN! Them thar aliens don did that!"

stupid fuk heads.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top