Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/14/2004 7:24:53 PM EDT
Remember how President Clinton sold military secrets to the Chinese Communists?  Wasn't it odd that hard drives at Las Alamos kept getting lost, while impoverished Bughist Monks made hundred thousand dollar contributions to the Clinton campaign?

Remember also that Kerry has a business record with Vietnam, and does anyone doubt his party will pass up business as usual?

I say warn your family, friends, and co-workers about this threat, before election day.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 8:27:49 PM EDT
[#1]
none... he'll give it away....
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 8:28:43 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
none... he'll give it away....

Beat me to it..............
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 8:35:06 PM EDT
[#3]
none, he will not be elected
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 8:39:39 PM EDT
[#4]
That's so stupid. Kerry wouldn't give up anything.
Everyone already has it all because Clinton's stupid ass already gave it to them.  He gave up the shit to China who inturn gave it to Syria.  And I'm willing to bet they gave it to every muslim wackjob in the world.  (When Syria handed over it's nuke plans they were written in CHINESE)
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 8:40:41 PM EDT
[#5]
IF, somehow, Kerry got elected, I doubt he would ever get a thorough intelligence briefing from the military.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 8:49:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Won't happen.

He's headed back to Assichuttetts with his tail between his legs.

The Liberals are finished if he looses this one.

It will be a great day for FREEDOM & Democracy and America when that happens.

GOD BLESS AMERICA AND PRESIDENT GEORGE W BUSH!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top