Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/14/2004 11:08:32 AM EDT

I borrowed these from our brothers over at www.warrifles.com.

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 11:09:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Is that a plastic sunflower hanging from his jacket?
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 11:09:56 AM EDT
[#2]
In that 1st comparison, I'm with John.  
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 11:11:03 AM EDT
[#3]
I can't get over the mug on Mama Ketchup!

OUCH!
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 11:11:19 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

You said it.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 11:12:19 AM EDT
[#5]
What a tool

That football pic is funny as hell
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 11:12:52 AM EDT
[#6]

Just got done with the willy wonka choclate factory tour.

Link Posted: 10/14/2004 11:17:10 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You said it.

Most folks can appreciate a man who works hard around his place, whether he has to or not. How many 55/60 year olds do you know who windsurf?
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 11:17:13 AM EDT
[#8]
That is a big plastic sunflower on his little jacket.

What a
FAGGOT!
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 11:47:20 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 11:47:42 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

To be with John in the 1st you have to be with John in the last!

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 11:57:41 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

I guess some people are easy to impress.  John Kerry would look like a faggot no matter what, but his outfit in that photo doesn't help at all.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 12:02:29 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

OUCH!

You can tell Mrs. Kerry wasn't used to being kissed; but what girl would want Frankenstein to kiss her?
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 12:06:18 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You said it.

Most folks can appreciate a man who works hard around his place, whether he has to or not. How many 55/60 year olds do you know who windsurf?

Hopefully me in 25 years...  The one thing about Kerry that I actually respect is his athleticism.  Regardless of what you think about the manliness chosen sports, they are not easy.  Sure he looks dumb throwing a football, but how dumb did W look getting ejected from the Segaway?!

Both of these men are silver spoon types.  As soon as W gets tired, he'll call back the work crew.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 12:08:37 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You said it.

What a dorky F'n outfit!

There's a guy who couldn't look natural regardless of the size of his wifes bank account.

If I ever saw a Boarder wear anything like that, I'd ski right in front of him as well.

F'n queer!
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 12:09:03 PM EDT
[#15]
Man, I get all mushy when I see the wood-haulin pic...

My old man, uncle, gramps, and I used to go out and do all sorts of clearing... that pic hits me, dunno why exactly.

Then again, I was too young to really haul much wood... they made me stack all day.

- BG
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 12:09:44 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 12:10:40 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You said it.

Hopefully me in 25 years...  The one thing about Kerry that I actually respect is his athleticism.

Both of these men are silver spoon types.  As soon as W gets tired, he'll call back the work crew.

Because Kerry carves up greens and blues in a dorky outfit on a snowboard, he has atheticism?
As an avid snowrider, color me unimpressed.  It takes a REAL man to be willing to get his hands dirty.

Would Kerry even know how to start a chainsaw, let alone drop a tree where he wanted it?
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 12:19:15 PM EDT
[#18]
Well, as far as hard work goes, at least one of the candidates has done it.  Shows me that Bush is more like the common man/average American/average Joe/one of us that Kerry could ever possibly imagine being.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 12:54:33 PM EDT
[#19]
Ronald Rex liked to work around his ranch too.  One of the things I liked about him was not being above manual labor.

Bush exhibits a similar grounding in reality.

Kent
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 1:05:01 PM EDT
[#20]
Those pictures are cool... however they really are pointless.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 1:07:56 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Not me.

Dropout druggy snowboarder, or productive hard working benefactor of society.

Link Posted: 10/14/2004 1:17:14 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

OUCH!

You can tell Mrs. Kerry wasn't used to being kissed; but what girl would want Frankenstein to kiss her?

[GeneWilder]It's Frankensteeeein! It's Frankensteeeein![/GeneWilder]

Frankenstein and the Bride of Frankenstein!

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 1:18:50 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

yea. what the hell is up with the faggy yellow flower zipper pull on his coat. good lord.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 1:20:54 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Well, as far as hard work goes, at least one of the candidates has done it.  Shows me that Bush is more like the common man/average American/average Joe/one of us that Kerry could ever possibly imagine being.

[DemocraticNationalSpokesperson] The Democrats are the party of the working man! The party of the common man! [/DemocraticNationalSpokesperson]

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 1:22:24 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

yea. what the hell is up with the faggy yellow flower zipper pull on his coat. good Lord.

His mommy dressed him!

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 1:30:43 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

[DemocraticNationalSpokesperson] The Democrats are the party of the working man! The party of the common man! [/DemocraticNationalSpokesperson]

BigDozer66

Yeah because all of us working men ride $8,000 bikes.  He's such a douchebag.  To tell you the truth, I'm shitting my pants about the fact that moron has a chance to be in office. I'm looking like that Hamas guy in the other thread.  

You know, why didn't the dimocrats pick that Corky kid from "Life Goes On" as their presidential candidate?  He's smarter and doesn't look as funny.  And think about it. If Corky was running the dimocratic ticket, everytime he (as opposed to Kerry) said something stupid, Republicans would get in BIG trouble for saying, "Oh don't mind him, he's just a retard."
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 1:31:31 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Because Kerry carves up greens and blues in a dorky outfit on a snowboard, he has atheticism?

I'm not a skier or snowboarder, so I don't get greens or blues.  I've seen video of him windsurfing and kiting, both of which I'm familiar with.  And yes, they are hard and demand athelitic ability.  

As an avid snowrider, color me unimpressed.  It takes a REAL man to be willing to get his hands dirty.

Would Kerry even know how to start a chainsaw, let alone drop a tree where he wanted it?

Wow, shortly the F350 boys will be here telling us that real men drive diesels.

Kerry is a Socalist and a social climbing political opportunist.  This is all we need to know to not vote for him.  
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 1:32:09 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not me.

Ignoring ole Ws own issues, aren't we...
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 1:33:38 PM EDT
[#29]
Outstanding!
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 1:40:15 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

BigDozer66

Yeah because all of us working men ride $8,000 bikes.  He's such a douchebag.  To tell you the truth, I'm shitting my pants about the fact that moron has a chance to be in office. I'm looking like that Hamas guy in the other thread.  

You know, why didn't the dimocrats pick that Corky kid from "Life Goes On" as their presidential candidate?  He's smarter and doesn't look as funny.  And think about it. If Corky was running the dimocratic ticket, everytime he (as opposed to Kerry) said something stupid, Republicans would get in BIG trouble for saying, "Oh don't mind him, he's just a retard."

Bwahaha!

The HAMAS guy should have picked a safer house!

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 1:42:57 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm not a skier or snowboarder, so I don't get greens or blues.  I've seen video of him windsurfing and kiting, both of which I'm familiar with.  And yes, they are hard and demand athelitic ability.

Yes, I'll agree, windsurfing is pretty hard.  I'll be willing to bet that he has practiced and worked at it for quite some time.  Hell, I've been skiing for 25 years, so photo-ops with a snowboard don't impress me too much.  Especially when he verbally chews out his SS for "making him fall".

Wow, shortly the F350 boys will be here telling us that real men drive diesels.

Don't give a shit about the diesel engine.  

Around a house or a farm, I bet he would be as clueless as Jessica Simpson.

Kerry is a Socalist and a social climbing political opportunist.  This is all we need to know to not vote for him.  

That's a fact!  The rest is just plain funny, for some of us at least.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top