Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/14/2004 4:56:41 AM EDT
Sure you could steal Kerry signs, create a funny flash or photoshop of Kerry, or continue to make fun of his campaign.  But if you really want to get the liberal Kerry supporters back then put your money where your mouth is and donate to the RNC.  

www.rnc.org/donate

The liberal Kerry nut at work has been going off all morning on how stupid Bush is, making claims that Bush doesn't go to church, and just ranting about how if Bush is elected she will have to explain to her grandchildren what the US was like before it was a dictatorship.

This type of crap pisses me off...but I know I won't change her mind.  So instead of butting heads with a closed minded nut, I just donated money to the RNC so they can reach the people who's mind is still open.

Donate to the RNC...it pisses off the liberals.  www.rnc.org/donate
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top