Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/13/2004 10:34:03 PM EDT
... like we didn't know that this was how the Leftist media was going to spin the outcome, regardless of what REALLY happened!  

www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/10/14/snap.poll/index.html

TEMPE, Arizona (CNN) -- Sen. John Kerry appeared to gain more momentum heading toward November 2, easily beating President Bush in the third and final debate, a poll taken late Wednesday night suggests. Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah...

Link Posted: 10/13/2004 10:41:20 PM EDT
[#1]
NO WAY!!! Chicken Noodle Network said that???

Im shocked... SHOCKED I TELL YOU!!!!

Bastards.... Bastards of the universe!!!!
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 10:42:46 PM EDT
[#2]
BS.  The first debate had a big impact because it interrupted thursday night tv, and because Bush's performance was so unbelievably miserable. Now no one's watching that isn't a hardcore political junkie.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 10:43:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Im not that surprised form them, wouldnt be if MSNMB said the same thing
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 10:45:26 PM EDT
[#4]
I am not surprised.  Especially after President Bush slammed the media during the debate.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 10:48:29 PM EDT
[#5]
The NY Times chimes in...

TEMPE, Ariz., Oct. 13 - With an overwhelming perception that Senator John Kerry had won the first two debates, the predebate story line playing out among commentators on cable and network television and the Internet during the hours before the debate was clear: It was do or die for President Bush.

"How he does tonight,'' said Brigitte Quinn, an anchor on Fox News, "could be the deciding factor in whether he gets a second term.''

Noting the belief among Mr. Kerry's aides that Mr. Bush could not afford to be perceived as losing all three debates, Carl Quintanilla, the NBC News correspondent, reported on "NBC Nightly News," "The stakes are high tonight for Mr. Kerry, but even higher for Mr. Bush.'' Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah...

Buckle up folks... the spin machine is in high gear!!!
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 10:52:53 PM EDT
[#6]
CNN = Biased based poll
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 2:43:01 AM EDT
[#7]
Its now gotten to the point that they will say anything, as long as its the opposite of the Internet and Fox...
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 2:47:18 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
The NY Times chimes in...

TEMPE, Ariz., Oct. 13 - With an overwhelming perception that Senator John Kerry had won the first two debates, the predebate story line playing out among commentators on cable and network television and the Internet during the hours before the debate was clear: It was do or die for President Bush.

What drugs are they smoking, and where can I get some?

OVERWHELMING perception for BOTH debates?

Nah. The media isn't biased. It's a Conservative shill service!
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 3:21:00 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 3:33:23 AM EDT
[#10]
Why hasn't the GOP sewn togeather Kerrys debate footage to make a add of all his flip flops and distortions?
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 3:47:26 AM EDT
[#11]
The dim-o-crap motto:

Tell a lie enough times and it will become the truth
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 3:59:41 AM EDT
[#12]
Everbody here all ready knows what the clinton news network is all about. anybody voteing in Ohio ,PA or Fla were counting on you!!!  GOd bless
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 4:28:32 AM EDT
[#13]
I love how the liberals like to frame the debate. They talk about things as though they were a given and beyond doubt: "Everyone knows Kerry won the first two debates" or "Everyone knows that Bush lied on Iraq" or "Everyone knows Saddam never had WMD". No, you lying fuckwads, EVERYONE does not "KNOW" these things. YOU are the ones who "KNOW" those things, not EVERYONE else. Quit talking like what you say is a given fact ('cause it's not!).

God, I HATE the liberal media and their sheeple followers!!!
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 4:31:26 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I love how the liberals like to frame the debate. They talk about things as though they were a given and beyond doubt: "Everyone knows Kerry won the first two debates" or "Everyone knows that Bush lied on Iraq" or "Everyone knows Saddam never had WMD". No, you lying fuckwads, EVERYONE does not "KNOW" these things. YOU are the ones who "KNOW" those things, not EVERYONE else. Quit talking like what you say is a given fact ("cause it's not!).

God, I HATE the liberal media and their sheeple followers!!!

Its the way true belevers always talk.  Fundi Christians talk the same way about the bible.  Its also a sign that those areas are NOT open for discussion.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 4:31:46 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Why hasn't the GOP sewn togeather Kerrys debate footage to make a add of all his flip flops and distortions?

Because both sides agreed(in writing) that they would not use any debate footage in advertisements.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 4:44:47 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Because both sides agreed(in writing) that they would not use any debate footage in advertisements.

The dems had a clip of Bush's facial expressions from the first debate up on their website.

Link Posted: 10/14/2004 4:45:35 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

They did, it's on their website.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 4:58:04 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

They did, it's on their website.

Thats like only having a billboard in your own front yard, fat lot of good its gonna do you there...
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 5:53:02 AM EDT
[#19]
That's strange... ABCs polling showed 42% Kerry, 41% Bush and 14% tie...

Yet the NYT and CNN pronounce it an overwhelming win for Kerry...
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 5:57:28 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 6:00:32 AM EDT
[#21]
I only saw parts of the second debate, but I called it a 1-1-1 record. Kerry "won" the first debate, the second was a tie, and last night Bush owned. In the VP debate, Cheney won hands down.

Had Lurch gone up there and made armpit farting sounds for an hour and a half, the idiot Libbies would still be crowing about how well he did.

BTW, who else found themselves screaming at the TV a few times??? When I heard him talk about "rolling back" tax cuts for people making $200,000/yr, I wondered when I got the huge raise... because I guaran-freaking-tee you I will get hit with that "rollback" (and call it what it is: A TAX INCREASE) and I do not make that kind of money. Reading "Unfit for Command" while watching that traitor attempt to debate just made my blood boil.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 6:07:23 AM EDT
[#22]
AOL had a paid DNC ad on the same page as their coverage of the Debate.....saying Kerry won
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 6:07:27 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 6:07:45 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ummmm they have... gone to the Bush campaign website yet?  They did it after the first two debates, expect it will be done again.

And as I said above, what good is it there?

No one but Republicans or those tricked by a blind link are going to go to the Bush campaign website.

It needs more circulation.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 6:11:58 AM EDT
[#25]
What will be really interesting will be watching the alphabet news channels after Bush wins the  election. I can't wait to hear them as they try to explain away what will then be seen as their obvious attempts at influencing the election in Kerry's favor. They'll be left with few options at that point.

A) Admit that they were attempting to tamper with the election by their obvious advocacy of John Kerry (yeah, when snowballs survive in Hell).

B) Admit that they don't have a clue as to how to conduct polling data, and by that admission ruin what little credibility they may have had as professional, unbiased, news sources.

C) Lie through their teeth. Claim that the election results were well within their margins of error. Or, blame some happless third party for over-zealousness and pick some flunky underling to fire as a scapegoat.

D) Blame it all on the vast right wing conspiracy that infiltrated their news organizations and sabotaged their honest efforts to report the "truth".

E) Pull a Dan Rather and talk around the issue without ever answering the question or admitting guilt until such time as even the most patient (and naive) of TV viewers finally gives up and flips to the latest mindless"reality" TV show.

Don't touch that dial...stay tuned.  
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 6:12:10 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Reading "Unfit for Command" while watching that traitor attempt to debate just made my blood boil.

You some kind of fucking masochist?

LOL

I'm surprised I didn't throw something through the picture tube- when Kerry was talking about getting more International coalitions together to fight terror, I was on the part in the book where he goes to Paris to meet with the freaking Communists.

Despite how much I hated Gore in '00, I had a modicum of respect for him as a human... I cannot muster even that level of respect for Kerry.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 6:14:19 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 6:22:47 AM EDT
[#28]
Yup, Hiram - get ready to see a SLEW of anti-Kerry ads from various groups, as well as some bombs dropped on Kerry from others, in the next 2.5 weeks.  Things are going to get very interesting now.

Buck up, guys, Bush has it in the bag.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 6:28:14 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 6:32:42 AM EDT
[#30]
If people think that Kerry won that debate, then it's because they're being bought by his program promises...

Bush didn't goof up like he did the first time, he delivered well, it's just a question of weather people will vote for handouts.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 6:40:44 AM EDT
[#31]
I'm firmly convinced at this point that John Kerry could fuck a farm animal while shooting heroin and shitting on the Stars and Stripes during the debate, and the media whores would still declare it a victory for him. Fuck 'em. We'll be rid of this fool in 2 weeks and some change.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 6:48:15 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
I'm firmly convinced at this point that John Kerry could fuck a farm animal while shooting heroin and shitting on the Stars and Stripes during the debate, and the media whores would still declare it a victory for him. Fuck 'em. We'll be rid of this fool in 2 weeks and some change.

I sure as hell hope so.

I didn't think there was any way the Media could spin this debate Kerry's way.  Bush slaughtered him, it wasn't even close.

But they did.  I fear for the future of our country.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 6:52:07 AM EDT
[#33]
Whoops, Double tap.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 7:01:34 AM EDT
[#34]

Its the way true belevers always talk. Fundi Christians talk the same way about the bible. Its also a sign that those areas are NOT open for discussion.

Thanks for the bad analogy.

Link Posted: 10/14/2004 7:04:22 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
If people think that Kerry won that debate, then it's because they're being bought by his program promises...

Yup...  Many forget that there are millions who are buying what he's selling.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 7:05:52 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Reading "Unfit for Command" while watching that traitor attempt to debate just made my blood boil.

You some kind of fucking masochist?

He must be!

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 7:18:56 AM EDT
[#37]

BigDozer66

Link Posted: 10/14/2004 7:26:09 AM EDT
[#38]
The whole purpose of the debates was to help the Kerry campaign.  Kerry is such a loser that he needed every bit of help that he could get.  This country will go to pot if Kerry gets in.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 7:33:48 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
The whole purpose of the debates was to help the Kerry campaign.  Kerry is such a loser that he needed every bit of help that he could get.  This country will go to pot if Kerry gets in.

You are right, the Kerry camp WAS thinking this when they organized the debates.

But that was because they still think that the TV and Newspapers are the only real means of people getting their information.  

Reality is far more people who actually VOTE get their information from the Internet now.  And all the debates have done is give Kerry the opportuinty to hang himself.  The TV and Newspaper reporters would not point out his lies, evasions, and flip flops but the Internet WILL and spread them far and wide.

Because of this the debates have been Kerry's death knell.  And everyone will know except for those for whom leftist political ideaology of the last 40 years has become a religion, these True Belevers will see what they want to see.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 7:48:49 AM EDT
[#40]
That  right...I live in Texas, but not everyone living in Texas  is from Texas.
That being said, here a few days ago, I'd talked to  a man who ate up  this liberal media b/s.

He also said I  spent  too much time on the internet,he  sounded completly  sold on the  media.

Shit  like that scares me,sheeple need to get their heads out of their ass  period.

If not, Kerry stand a chance  with this  media  election and make into office.

TG

Link Posted: 10/14/2004 8:06:07 AM EDT
[#41]
I should have said Bush will win, but we all need to make sure we get out and vote.  Trust me, I am not advocating sitting on our laurels.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 8:08:23 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
That  right...I live in Texas, but not everyone living in Texas  is from Texas.
That being said, here a few days ago, I'd talked to  a man who ate up  this liberal media b/s.

He also said I  spent  too much time on the internet,he  sounded completly  sold on the  media.

Shit  like that scares me,sheeple need to get their heads out of their ass  period.

If not, Kerry stand a chance  with this  media  election and make into office.

TG

He doesn't understand computers, and is so afraid of them he cannot learn either.
He knows he is obsolete, and he is afraid, he goes to what is familiar.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top