Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/12/2004 7:12:43 PM EDT
Numerous Republican Bush/Cheney offices trashed - according to the head of the Republican party, it is a nationwide coordinated effort by the AFL/CIO

More than one state is asking for "international voting observers"

Many more stories appearing daily - it appears to be more than I can recall in my 40+ years of observing elections.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 7:14:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Don''t forget Colorado messing with the EC votes, and the 10,000 lawyers already lined up by sKerry to steal the election in the event he gets his ass kicked.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 7:18:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Nah...it'll be a breeze.  Who's up for a wager?  C'mon...don't wuss out - I'm willing to bet that this will be an easy win for Bush.

My money's out there - who thinks they can take it?

Link Posted: 10/12/2004 7:21:34 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Don''t forget Colorado messing with the EC votes, and the 10,000 lawyers already lined up by sKerry to steal the election in the event he gets his ass kicked.

Seen these stories on Drudge today?

I-Team investigation uncovers voter registration fraud

Voter Registrations Possibly Trashed

Shit like this is happening across the country.  It's going to be total chaos on Election Day.

This guy catalogues election fraud.  It's widespread and ramapant across the country, and as far as I can see Democrats are always the perpetrators.

billhobbs.com/hobbsonline/cat_voter_fraud.html

In their zeal to get rid of Bush, they're going to seriously create a lot of damage and chaos to the institution of elections.  But guess which party resists all attempts at election reform?  That's right, the Democrats.  Suggest the system is being abused and needs to be tightened up, you'll meet howls and shrieks that Republicans are trying to steal elections

I really can't stand Democrats and how they refuse to be intellectually honest or play by the rules.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 7:25:17 PM EDT
[#4]
When these Repubican campaign offices have been trashed, how many arrests have been made so far????

Seriously.

Several offices have been trashed while they wee occupied by Republican staffers.  Where are all the arrests????

CMOS
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 7:25:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Bush wins the popular vote (and the EC) by a "fraud proof margin" then there will be lots of kool-aid drunk by the dems and much wailing and predictions of "the end is near".

If Bush wins the EC but loses the popular vote by however much then all hell is going to break loose.  Remember what these people want is a DEMOCRACY that is 50%+1 takes all. In other words, mob rule and NO nation can survive under those conditions for very long.

San Diego is "Bush Country" but not by much.  I'd don't really want to be in a urban area if the SHTF.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 7:26:34 PM EDT
[#6]
It already is nasty.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 7:29:24 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Nah...it'll be a breeze.  Who's up for a wager?  C'mon...don't wuss out - I'm willing to bet that this will be an easy win for Bush.

ME

$10's sais it will be  Just As or closer then the last election.

I see it everyday I am on "The Front Line" of this battle...OH. is swaying and THATS bad JuJu!
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 7:35:36 PM EDT
[#8]
yeah really. My own grandfather is a democrat through and through and is heavily involved in the move to get kerry elected. its strange too because he is a hunter, very pro gun and is fairly conservative. However he is misguided about the war on terror and is upset about the econemy.

He has tried several times to convert me but I always tell him that while I disagree with Bush on some things I agree with Kerry on NOTHING.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 7:36:48 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Don''t forget Colorado messing with the EC votes, ...

I firmly believe that Colorado democrats are trying to "out-stupid" Florida democrats.
If the EC referendum passes, they will have succeeded in doing so.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 7:41:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 7:48:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Naw…

Compared to 19th century US politics todays elections are very civilized. Do a little research and you will know this to be absolutely true.

I will make my point with two names… Hamilton and Burr.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 7:49:39 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

ME

I see it everyday I am on "The Front Line" of this battle...OH. is swaying and THATS bad JuJu!

Woo-Hoo!  I will take that bet and I will offer to bet my XM15E2S w/ a 5.56 Colt upper and a telescopic stock against any one of your AR's.  My rifle is in perfect condition.

Link Posted: 10/12/2004 7:51:55 PM EDT
[#13]
I've been one of the very few here at this site who consistently claimed this election will be a close one.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 7:54:07 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
forget the tens of thousands of military votes tossed out four years ago (mine included most likely).

mine as well
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 8:24:08 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:
forget the tens of thousands of military votes tossed out four years ago (mine included most likely).

mine as well

This year the military votes will be counted by the Pentagon, not civilians.

As to the registration stuff... same thing on both sides... rumors of people being dropped from registration in FL still just as the Dems are doing fishy things as wel.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 8:24:58 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Naw…

Compared to 19th century US politics todays elections are very civilized. Do a little research and you will know this to be absolutely true.

I'd like to read more about this... got any URLs?
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 8:47:38 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
It already is nasty.

The real nasty one will be when Hillary runs.

Link Posted: 10/12/2004 10:01:23 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 10:03:55 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Naw…

Yep.

They used to call each other's Mom's names.  It got VERY personal.

They had duel didn't they?
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 10:05:03 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Naw…

Yep.

that would make for some very interesting debates

Kerry: "When are you going to pull the troops out of Iraq?"

Bush: "right after I pull my cock out of your moms ass!"
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 10:15:16 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Agreed. There's still pended up anger over the last one over the Florida disaster and the disenfranchised minority voters ... forget the tens of thousands of military votes tossed out four years ago (mine included most likely).

I will be able to vot finaly for once.  My Platoon Sgt. didn't let my whole platoon get any absentee
ballots in 2000 while we were in Yemen, not exactly an accident as other platoons in my company got to vote.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 10:15:27 PM EDT
[#22]
Supposedly the Democratic Party Headquarters in Toledo, OH got hit today, with their computers (including emails containing "secrets") being stolen. I'm thinking it was an insurance scam or union thugs trying to make the Republicans look bad, or both...
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 10:17:39 PM EDT
[#23]
Bush:  "Hey Kerry... whats a 'punk'?"
Kerry:  "I dunno."
Bush:   "It's the sound of my dick getting pulled out of your ass... see you in November."

*punk*

- BG
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 10:18:28 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Numerous Republican Bush/Cheney offices trashed

Trashed? No, the term "trashed" refers to hung-over college kids. Democrats and other liberals are SHOOTING into GOP offices. This is not some pranks being pulled by mere douche bags. These are deadly criminal offenses being perpetrated by Douche Bags of a Superior Order, DBSO for short!
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 10:19:47 PM EDT
[#25]
The election is going to be nasty.
What you are seeing on a large scale for the 1st time (2000) is post election results being politicized, questioned and discounted.
That is new.
When the elections are no longer considered a valid way of choosing a president, what else are we going to do.

NO MATTER WHAT, the democrats will question the results of this election.
If it is a blow-out, they will point to the flawed polls which saw Kerry close or a winner.
If it is close, they will blame Bush and the majority republican governers for cheating.  Nevermind that NY and CA, both are going Kerry and have republican governors.
If it is a split EC/popular vote, mass chaos.
Glad I'll be in Alaska.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 10:20:53 PM EDT
[#26]
Even nastier than the election that caused the Civil War?  I think some of you have forgotten your American History.

It's going to be rough, but I don't think it'll have the effect of starting a civil war.

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 12:00:49 AM EDT
[#27]
Hmm, reminds me of johntitor.com ....upcoming civil unrest
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 7:19:50 AM EDT
[#28]
Republican groups tearing up Democratic registrations. Democrats registering fake people. The system is broke and needs to be fixed. Ideas?
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 7:27:51 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Republican groups tearing up Democratic registrations. Democrats registering fake people. The system is broke and needs to be fixed. Ideas?

Repeal Motor Voter.  That was the begining of this nonsense.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 7:31:50 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Even nastier than the election that caused the Civil War?  I think some of you have forgotten your American History.

It's going to be rough, but I don't think it'll have the effect of starting a civil war.

My thoughts exactly.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 8:05:23 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

My thoughts exactly.

Of course it won't be that bad.  The Dems know that we'd waste them if they tried rise up.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 8:19:33 AM EDT
[#32]
Yeah, it's going to be the nastiest landslide victory for G.W. Bush in American Presidential election history.

Link Posted: 10/13/2004 8:24:07 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
Hmm, reminds me of johntitor.com ....upcoming civil unrest

Yep...

johntitor.com

(16) There is a civil war in the United States that starts in 2005. That conflict flares up and down for 10 years. In 2015, Russia launches a nuclear strike against the major cities in the United States (which is the "other side" of the civil war from my perspective), China and Europe. The United States counter attacks. The US cities are destroyed along with the AFE (American Federal Empire)...thus we (in the country) won. The European Union and China were also destroyed. Russia is now our largest trading partner and the Capitol of the US was moved to Omaha Nebraska.

Link Posted: 10/13/2004 8:27:22 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Don''t forget Colorado messing with the EC votes, ...

I firmly believe that Colorado democrats are trying to "out-stupid" Florida democrats.
If the EC referendum passes, they will have succeeded in doing so.

There is no question that it is the Demos behind this bullshit. It is a fact. If it passes, I will never be able to forgive the Demo party for fucking our state over just to give Kerry 4 fucking votes this year.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 8:29:11 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

ME

Woo-Hoo!  I will take that bet and I will offer to bet my XM15E2S w/ a 5.56 Colt upper and a telescopic stock against any one of your AR's.  My rifle is in perfect condition.

Nice I was just gonna say that it was a SHIT bet because its only on "how close" not "who wins"....
He won't match your offer.......I'll bet on that.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 8:34:58 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Naw…

Yep.

Yes, and Burr killed Hamilton.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 8:42:43 AM EDT
[#37]
Bush is to the Democrats what klinton was to us.

Of course you didn't see massive voter fraud or acts of domestic terrorism perpetrated by republicans when klinton was running for his second term. Of course its going to get nasty though; did you really expect the dems to play by the rules when things don't go their way?
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 8:44:22 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 8:59:06 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
Supposedly the Democratic Party Headquarters in Toledo, OH got hit today, with their computers (including emails containing "secrets") being stolen. I'm thinking it was an insurance scam or union thugs trying to make the Republicans look bad, or both...

Yea I wouldn't put it past them to sabotage their own to make it look like these incidents are happening equally on both sides...  
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 11:44:04 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Naw…

Yep.

Yes, and Burr killed Hamilton.

Yes and I believe Burr was still Vice-President of the United States at the time he killed Hamilton and would probably have been President at the time except for Hamilton's prior attacks on him. Burr had tied Jefferson in the 1800 Presidential election and Hamilton helped keep Burr from becoming President even though Hamilton hated Jefferson as well.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 11:47:15 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Naw…

Yep.

that would make for some very interesting debates

Kerry: "When are you going to pull the troops out of Iraq?"

Bush: "right after I pull my cock out of your moms ass!"

Link Posted: 10/13/2004 11:52:21 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

I'm in for ten bucks, if we can define terms. Ten says its 5% or closer.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 1:03:56 PM EDT
[#43]
I hope bush wins!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top