Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/12/2004 1:52:25 PM EDT
Well, it was my first attempt at wrapping a knife handle in para-cord.  How did I do?  

Please post pics of para-cord wraps you've done...I need some pointers for future wrapping projects.

Link Posted: 10/12/2004 1:53:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Cool

I suck at it
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 1:55:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Looks like you could use some more practice. As a proud sponsor of the arts, I'd be glad to send you others to practice with!
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 1:59:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Arrrrrr....you've got city hands Mr. Big, city hands from counting all yer money. Until you can rig a jib in a gale storm on a pitchin deck, your body lashed to the rigging, I'r got no gurd use for you.

Arrrrghhhh....my best pirate impression.

Looks like a fine job to me.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 2:01:15 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Arrrrrr....you've got city hands Mr. Big, city hands from counting all yer money. Until you can rig a jib in a gale storm on a pitchin deck, your body lashed to the rigging, I'r got no gurd use for you.

Arrrrghhhh....my best pirate impression.

Looks like a fine job to me.

Is today National Talk Like a Pirate Day (Yes, there is such a thing)?  I missed it last year.  
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 3:02:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Not bad at all.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 3:11:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Looks pretty good.  Interesting choice of knife.  

Pirate Day

http://www.thomasscott.net/yarr/talk.html

That be th 19th of September.

Link Posted: 10/12/2004 5:46:32 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Pirate Day

http://www.thomasscott.net/yarr/talk.html

That be th 19th of September.

Damn...missed it again.  Oh well, there's always next year.  ARRRRRRRR

Quoted:
Looks pretty good.  Interesting choice of knife.  

Thanks.  I never like the handle on this knife because you can't really get a good grip on it.  Figured the para-cord would help that out a bit, and it did.  

Link Posted: 10/12/2004 5:47:55 PM EDT
[#8]
I like it
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top