Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/12/2004 10:58:15 AM EDT
yeah I am that bad I treat them good when I should be bad and bad when I should be good. And I have no clue if they are coming onto me or just being friendly.

Excuse me but I am the idiot!

Meeting them and going out on the first date usually goes ok its all downhill after that!
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 10:59:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Wanna buy a bridge?
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 11:00:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Don't worry, I don't think they have ever been figured out...
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 11:01:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Sorry to hear that. Just remember: when you feel that all is lost, take a look at the goofy fuck hanging of a hot chicks arm, and think "if he can, I can too".
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 11:01:56 AM EDT
[#4]
That why we have sheep!
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 11:04:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 11:04:31 AM EDT
[#6]
I could refer you to the ladder page, but someone else will do that anyway.

Here's a big hint.    Deal with women as you would when you already have a "main squeeze."    Think about how you act, how self confident you are.   Act that way always.   Be that way always.   There are SO MANY women out there, all it takes is a bit of confidence.  Don't believe that shit you just posted.   Just look at what you're doing and change things up a bit.  

Link Posted: 10/12/2004 11:09:01 AM EDT
[#7]
I hate being predictable:

www.intellectualwhores.com/masterladder.html
www.laddertheory.com
www.outpost-daria.com/essay/mq_the_ladder_theory.html

Also, mike45acp, at least you're getting dates, right?  

A lot of guys aren't even able to enter the arena of what I like to call; the crafty bloodsport of dating.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 11:15:19 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I hate being predictable:

Also, mike45acp, at least you're getting dates, right?  

A lot of guys aren't even able to enter the arena of what I like to call; the crafty bloodsport of dating.

I got some reading to do,

yeah I am not too bad at meeting them its just I screw up a lot, plus they find out what a wacko I am (guns, cars, trucks, hunting, dogs) its just alot for some girls

Next time some lady starts bashing bush I am just going to be like "yeah that really interesting, take off your shirt
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 11:17:50 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
That why we have sheep!

But you said you were just helping them over the fence!
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 12:55:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Once you admit it your done,
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 1:17:52 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
yeah I am that bad I treat them good when I should be bad and bad when I should be good. And I have no clue if they are coming onto me or just being friendly.

Meeting them and going out on the first date usually goes ok its all downhill after that!

Now that you have become one with the mystery you are sure to get some.........

If it doesn't make sense.....it'll probably work.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 1:27:05 PM EDT
[#12]
Ya treat 'em like Dirt and they coming running.Thats what I did to your mother,and she loved me for it-"Things to do In Denver When your Dead"-movie
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 1:48:12 PM EDT
[#13]
The proper phrase is:

"You couldn't get laid in a whorehouse with a handfull of $100 dollar bills"

Or

"You couldn't get laid in a womens prison with a fistfull of pardons"
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 4:51:56 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
The proper phrase is:

"

well shit who could fuck that up?
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 4:52:45 PM EDT
[#15]
Just Remember, no means maybe...

Link Posted: 10/12/2004 4:54:30 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:
The proper phrase is:

"

well shit who could fuck that up?

Clean_Cut
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 5:00:49 PM EDT
[#17]
After reading the ladder theory checkout www.doubleyourdating.com.  You have to buy the eBook but it's worth it.  Compare the price of it vs the price of one bad date and it already paid for itself.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 5:01:25 PM EDT
[#18]
And there's nothing funny about rape.

Unless, of course, you're raping a clown.

Link Posted: 10/12/2004 5:03:38 PM EDT
[#19]

That why we have sheep!

Link Posted: 10/12/2004 5:05:49 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Don't feel bad.  I once stopped for lunch on the way home from a job interview and the really cute waitress gave me a very obvious once over and said "you look really hot in that suit" and I made some dumb ass remark about how I was sweating like a pig and what an idiot I must be to wear a suit in August.  She gave me a confused look and walked away shaking her head.  A couple hours later I realized how incredibly stupid I was.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 5:12:42 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 5:14:22 PM EDT
[#22]
Mike, I'm right there with ya.

In fact, I have a number from a girl (who approaced me, btw) I met at my local bar jkust this Saturday.  She wanted to get together this weekend, and I am wondering if it is even worth calling her,  I will be out time and money, and have little doubt that we will end up hating each other by November.  It is almost a "Groundhog Day" thing with me.

It sucks to be an asshole.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top