Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/12/2004 10:47:47 AM EDT
Since I was reading a post about nuclear attacks.  What is the name of the movie where America is attacked by nuclear attacks.  It looks to be made in the early 80's or so.  I can only remember bits and pieces of it.  Like you see the strike for cars trying to get out of the city, and when the missle hits first all the cars turn off then the shockwave comes through and destroys the hell out of everything.   then it shows random pics of people running then all you see is what looks like a x-ray image.  It shows a family that surives in there basement or something.  

Link Posted: 10/12/2004 10:49:28 AM EDT
[#1]
tagged
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 10:49:55 AM EDT
[#2]
I think you are talking about'The Day After'.

Check out www.imdb.com/title/tt0085404/.

Link Posted: 10/12/2004 10:50:30 AM EDT
[#3]
"The Day After" (1983)

Link Posted: 10/12/2004 10:51:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Yes that is thanks so muched for your help.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top