[#1]
I she a cop?
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 5:18:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Shotgun vs. Chihuahua?

damn.  talk about overkill.  
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 5:19:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Holy shit. She faces up to 5 years in prison when a DUI charged illegal alien killing a PERSON gets less than that?
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 5:21:49 PM EDT
[#4]
I bet she used an evil streetsweeper shotgun that she bought from an ice cream truck.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 5:22:38 PM EDT
[#5]
It's a fucking chihuahua!  All it did was wander onto her property!

ARRRRRRRRGGGGHHHHH people like this who are irresponsible with firearms are the reason we can hardly own any in the first place.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 5:26:19 PM EDT
[#6]

DUI charged illegal alien killing a PERSON gets less than that?

Yeah, they get deported and released to come back and run more legal citizens over.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 5:27:40 PM EDT
[#7]
It's crazy bitch like her that gives rest of us gun owners a bad name.
No wonder that they think we are all crazy.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 5:31:03 PM EDT
[#8]
It didn't pay the entry tax to get onto her property I guess.

I still fault the dogs owner tho.   This is what she gets for letting it loose instead of putting it on a lead.
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 5:32:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 5:35:20 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

I still fault the dogs owner tho.   This is what she gets for letting it loose instead of putting it on a lead.

And your dog never wandered into someone's property for few minutes without you knowing about it?  If people were allowed to shoot dogs that wandered on to their yard can you imagin how many gun shots would be fired?  Maybe you never had a dog?
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 5:37:47 PM EDT
[#11]
that's our paper !.. golden gate.. what an area.... wouldn't be surprised  down there.

J
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 5:53:05 PM EDT
[#12]
Maybe the fucker killed her cat, bit her child,or steals the paper all the time. What if she tracks shit in on the carpet all the time from outside. Digs up her flowers? I have cats, dogs, horses and others sometimes. They are all inside, behind chain link fences, or barbed wire/electric fence. If one gets out repeatedly and causes problems or damage, I almost expect somebody to kill it if I can't control it. On the other hand, I would blast his little Taco Bell ass back to Baha, Mexico if he was causing me any grief. Wouldn't be the first time. Now you know who supplies the Chinese food places around here.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 12:17:58 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
It didn't pay the entry tax to get onto her property I guess.

Did you bother to read the article?

The dog owner, Marisol Olegnichar, said in a sworn statement that Ziglar had threatened before to shoot her dog or her children if they went onto her property.

Sounds like the dog-killer is a total fucking nutcase and deserves far more than five years.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 12:25:52 AM EDT
[#14]
I dont understand the big deal with shooting the dog, if I was able to there are a few I would shoot.

If it was a cat would that be diffrent
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 12:28:15 AM EDT
[#15]
there's no reason to cap a chi-dog....sh*t's so small you can just kick the crap out of it if it's giving you trouble...and I'm pretty sure after you kick the chi's ass, it ain't going to be coming back on your property..

if it was like a pit or something big that can kill injure you/kids or the moment calls for use of force...then go for it....I would too...I've seen out of control pitbulls....one time I almost pulled my ar on it...if It had attacked my mom...it'd been shot/thrown in the trash
Top Top