Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/10/2004 3:13:35 PM EDT
Beretta mags cheap

I stumbled across this in my search for beretta 92 mags. Does anyone know anythign about these, they seem to good to be true for 8$.

P.S. Im going to be modifing them for my XD-9 (I modified my first on for my gun today! =)

Also, does anyone know anythign about this site? I was thinking of picking up 1 or 2 of these.

Cheap 30rd mags
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 4:29:06 PM EDT
[#1]
I like the part that says "Ar-15 USGI 30 rounds mag, RARE!"

That's a classic.

TXL
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 4:33:12 PM EDT
[#2]
stay away from the eagle mags function poorly and all but they may work in you springfield dont know..but they wont in a beretta or tarus thats for sure
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 4:47:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 4:50:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah I would be realy carefull with them. I see the H&K USP45 mags are made by promag Iwouldn't use them in my USP.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 4:57:12 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I like the part that says "Ar-15 USGI 30 rounds mag, RARE!"

That's a classic.

TXL

Well, they are La Belles, they can be kinda hard to find.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 5:18:47 PM EDT
[#6]
for a little more get the asian military mags. I can vouch for them as I have 3 that work flawlessly. I also have 2 no name prebans without the holes to show capacity that I got from sportsmans guide that work fine
www.cdnninvestments.com/ber92f9mm15b1.html
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 7:02:53 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
for a little more get the asian military mags. I can vouch for them as I have 3 that work flawlessly. I also have 2 no name prebans without the holes to show capacity that I got from sportsmans guide that work fine
www.cdnninvestments.com/ber92f9mm15b1.html

Ok, got anything in really high capacity mags (20 & 30rd's) Id really like something like those to play with and shoot competition with.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top