Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/8/2004 7:25:04 PM EDT
Tonight when asked about about Supreme Court Justice picks, Kerry's last line said it all when looking into his moronic thought process...Kerry quote, "I want to make sure we have judges who interpret the Constitution of the United States according to the law."

Hey John boy! You interpet the laws to the Constitution, to see if they fit within the Constitution. You do not interpet the Constitution according to the law you just passed!

That's why liberals judges will do what ever they want, they'll just change their Constitutional interpetation so the Consitution fits their law.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 7:26:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Kerry is an idiot...
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 7:28:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks go to Skerry for reminding me that W's favorite judges are Scalia and Thomas.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 7:33:28 PM EDT
[#3]
I caught that too! Interpret the Constitution acording to the LAW?! The Constitution is ABOVE any law! The Constitution is to law as the measuring cup is to the ingredients of a recipie! You don't say we need THIS much flour, lets call that amount a cup! Planerench out.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 7:34:17 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Thanks go to Skerry for reminding me that W's favorite judges are Scalia and Thomas.

Well how about that, my favorite Justis is Scalia.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 7:37:31 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Tonight when asked about about Supreme Court Justice picks, Kerry's last line said it all when looking into his moronic thought process...Kerry quote, "I want to make sure we have judges who interpret the Constitution of the United States according to the law."

Hey John boy! You interpet the laws to the Constitution, to see if they fit within the Constitution. You do not interpet the Constitution according to the law you just passed!

That's why liberals judges will do what ever they want, they'll just change their Constitutional interpetation so the Consitution fits their law.

The Constitution is the Supreme Law of the land!
The other laws must work within the Constitution not the other way around.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 7:47:18 PM EDT
[#6]
I caught that too.  

Don't flame me I still think Kerry is a worm.  I think he just slipped up.  Even he knows the difference

Bobwrench
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 7:51:22 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I caught that too.  

Don't flame me I still think Kerry is a worm.  I think he just slipped up.  Even he knows the difference

Bobwrench

Hey Bob, I'm not going to flame you. But I think you did see into the mind of Kerry. This quote hit me in the face like a ton of bricks .

Liberals want their way and will do anything to get it. And Kerry is the King of the Liberals.

So can we call liberal Kerry...Liberace?

Link Posted: 10/8/2004 7:52:06 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

He said that like it's a bad thing.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 7:52:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Kerry just gave a slight peek into his Presidency; we interpret the Constitution as we see fit.

This election really has me concerned...
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 7:54:38 PM EDT
[#10]
maroon  
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 7:55:04 PM EDT
[#11]
I said the exact same thing the moment sKerry said that.

He's bass-ackwards, as usual.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 7:58:58 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 8:00:04 PM EDT
[#13]

Originally Posted By Backstop

This election really has me concerned...

Me too!
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 8:39:49 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Kerry is an idiot...

+1
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top