Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/8/2004 2:07:00 PM EDT
Is it considered an unfair advantage? I thought the president always had the seal displayed when he speaks from a podium. Isn't there some kind of senate seal kerry could display?

picky picky
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 2:11:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah...Kerry could have a seal with some kind of c$ck sucker on it.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 2:28:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Since John Kerry is a USA Senator, he can use the US Senate seal on his podium.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 2:30:08 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/8/2004 2:31:36 PM EDT
[#4]
I think it would be an unfair advantage. This election we should strive to avoid any accusations of impropriety. I don't want to hear the liberals whine for another four years.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 2:35:01 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I think it would be an unfair advantage. This election we should strive to avoid any accusations of impropriety. I don't want to hear the liberals whine for another four years.

Well steel yourself for the assault. You're going to hear wailing and gnashing of teeth when W wins... Doesn't matter if it's by 5 votes or 5 million.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 2:43:28 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

or they could have one with Edwards in a little cheerleader outfit, bent over a table.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 3:23:27 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

...it looks like you blew a seal,

It's ice cream, I'll have you know, and I'll thank you to mind your own business!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top