Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/6/2004 7:01:22 PM EDT
Just wanted you to know how much your Kerry-Fonda bumper stickers were appreciated. This from my brother in ID who has had one on since I got it from you. Apparently someone saw his pu and posted a pic of the bumper sticker:

Well, I'll be......my pick-up made it on the net!!!!!  who says that I won't support Kerry(along with his bitch running mate)!  have a nice day! and be TRUE TO THE U S of A!
by the way Ted, people all over the Northwest are wanting this bumper sticker!I've even heard back from people in Texas that they would like some, and also they want it known that there is no such thing as a Kerry/Edwards sign posted anywhere in the state of Texas!Is this true, you TX guys?

He also cc'ed the email to the whole family. Here, for your amusement and enjoyment, are two replies from (unfortunately) my soon-to-be-liberal-sil. Kind of reads like something from duh:

I don't have to like--or support--Bush, to love my country!

and 2.

...and, furthermore, I REFUSE to support a man who is responsible for
RAPING America and Americans, and personally pulling the trigger for every
human killed in this ridiculous war that should never have happened in the
first place.  The troops NEED to come home before he kills any more of
them!

Looks like someone may have a bit of trouble fitting in with the family.

NMSight
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top