Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/6/2004 4:52:50 PM EDT
For those who may not know, Ann has a new book out by the title given in the thread title.

I'm reading it now, and I had to stop because I was laughing so hard. I strongly recommend you wrap your midesection with several layers of duct tape prior to reading so you won't bust a gut. The pain you feel when you rip it off will most likely be nothing compared the glow you will be feeling after having read her stuff.

The book, BTW, is a compilation of her columns, including those dumped by the newspapers. The are grouped together (9/11, Elian, etc.).

Oh, and she's on the front cover (again)!
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 5:10:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Liberals are so cute to watch when their oxen are being gored!
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 5:11:06 PM EDT
[#3]
I think she is hot.

I would love to be alone with her.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 5:12:21 PM EDT
[#4]
+1... she is very good looking and very intelligent.

NOTE: Those fucking reviews are so ignorant. One of the individuals that posted used the word "unsensitive" because she is one "unsmart" bitch. Another reviewer said she wanted to "vomit" when she sees Ann Coulter on TV. If you don't agree with what she says... don't read it. Furthermore, if you do read it and wish to make a rebuttal on her statements, then construct an actual argument rather than a mindless rant. Stupid fucktards.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 5:13:30 PM EDT
[#5]
they have it in audio so I may have to get that one
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 7:16:06 PM EDT
[#6]
This will probably be the first book by her I'll read.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top