Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/4/2004 2:50:03 PM EDT
I did a search, and we have a couple guys who have read it and reviewed it.

I am on page 109ish, a few pages after his post Vietnam bullshit, and I was so pissed I was seeing colors. I had to put it down and step away.

I just wondered how many of us had read it. How wide this message is getting across.

The one arf review said "If 50% of this book is true.....". I will go farther than that. If 2% of this book is true, and it cant help but be. Everyone who was actually there at every turn is listed by name, rank and job assignment.

John Kerry, I never did like you for a million reasons, now that I have read the rest of the story, I wouldnt piss in your mouth if your guts were on fire. You are as big of an Anti American pos that has ever drawn a breath, more despicable than DiFi, Drunk Ted the murderer, Chuckie, Hitlery and Slick Liar all rolled up in one. I cant believe someone who has been so blessed by this country, is so against everything it stands for and ungrateful at the same time. You are a piece of shit. :finger:

So now, as I was saying, how many of us have read this book???

Link Posted: 10/4/2004 2:55:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Reading it now.  It makes me sick so i can't read to much at a time.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 3:01:16 PM EDT
[#2]
I've read it, my wife read it, and now my in-laws have read it.  None of us will be voting for Kerry.

But then, none of us were going to vote for him in the first place...
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 3:11:12 PM EDT
[#3]
I wanted to hang the SOB in 1971, now I know why.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 3:18:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Currently reading Enemies foreign and domestic, after I'm done with it I'll read Unfit for Command.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 3:19:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Read it but don't know what to do with it now.  I didn't like the slimy sleazeball in the first place, now he frustrates me even more.  No-one who likes him wants to read it as it is "all lies anyway"... so I have found it difficult to pass along where it might make a difference.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 3:20:20 PM EDT
[#6]
No, I haven't read it yet.  Would like to though.

Link Posted: 10/4/2004 3:24:54 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

I am on page 109ish, a few pages after his post Vietnam bullshit, and I was so pissed I was seeing colors. I had to put it down and step away.

I just wondered how many of us had read it. How wide this message is getting across.

The one arf review said "If 50% of this book is true.....". I will go farther than that. If 2% of this book is true, and it cant help but be. Everyone who was actually there at every turn is listed by name, rank and job assignment.

John Kerry, I never did like you for a million reasons, now that I have read the rest of the story, I wouldnt piss in your mouth if your guts were on fire. You are as big of an Anti American pos that has ever drawn a breath, more despicable than DiFi, Drunk Ted the murderer, Chuckie, Hitlery and Slick Liar all rolled up in one. I cant believe someone who has been so blessed by this country, is so against everything it stands for and ungrateful at the same time. You are a piece of shit. :finger:

In pretty much the same spot, and feeling pretty much the same way.

I can't read it for very long, it get's me too pissed off.  The GF won't be reading it before the election, she figures she's got enough of f'in John Kerry from me.  She's read a part here & there, too.

I think I'm going to try and get my Dad or my Sister to read it, just to cement those votes.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 3:25:26 PM EDT
[#8]
An eye opener.  Too bad more Americans aren't reading it.

Kerry is a traitorous, lying, cheating bastard.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 3:25:57 PM EDT
[#9]
How is it 20%+ of us have no plans to read it?

That many DU trolls? That many dont care? That many know how bad it can be and dont want to get as pissed as I was today? That mnay cant read???

WTF???
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 3:34:22 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

That many DU trolls? That many dont care? That many know how bad it can be and dont want to get as pissed as I was today? That mnay cant read???

WTF???

I will not be reading it, for the same reason I will not be reading the book "Dog Shit:  Why You Should Not Eat It."  I just don't need any more reasons.  The trick isn't to get more of "us" to read it, but more of "them."

Link Posted: 10/4/2004 3:36:46 PM EDT
[#11]
I've read it.

Please don't even get me started....
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 3:41:48 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

WTF???

I will not be reading it, for the same reason I will not be reading the book "Dog Shit:  Why You Should Not Eat It."  I just don't need any more reasons.  The trick isn't to get more of "us" to read it, but more of "them."

+1    that made me laugh
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 3:47:25 PM EDT
[#13]
I don't need to read a book to figure out that Kerry is an asshole!
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 3:49:27 PM EDT
[#14]
I"ve read the book.  It was worth reading.  I prefer knowing all of the facts, instead of only hearing Democratic and liberal news media propaganda.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 3:59:40 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

I will not be reading it, for the same reason I will not be reading the book "Dog Shit:  Why You Should Not Eat It."  I just don't need any more reasons.  

Link Posted: 10/4/2004 10:44:29 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Quoted:

In pretty much the same spot, and feeling pretty much the same way.

+1 Except I finished the book.  Gave to one of the dispatchers to read and she gott so pissed she gave it back to me w/o finishing it.  It's on loan to one of the road deputies now...........

Link Posted: 10/4/2004 10:48:22 PM EDT
[#17]
Just picked it up Friday...didn't start it yet, just finishing "Misunderestimated: The President Battles Terrorism, John Kerry, and the Bush Haters"
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 10:49:20 PM EDT
[#18]
Havent read it, dont really plan on it.  I hate Kerry already and dont need anymore stuff to hate him for.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 10:52:50 PM EDT
[#19]
Read it. Blood was boiling by page 50. I walked around NYC with it in my hand just to spite all those sheeple.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 10:58:53 PM EDT
[#20]

Crap.  

I've bought 3 of the books and haven't gotten' past page 20.  

Of course, 'I' knew he was a worthless, lying, traitorous, low-life, POS, ........     fill-in-the-blank, would - have - never - voted - for - his - sorry -ass - in - a - million - years - , .......

3 other voters needed to get a clue.  

One was a VN vet.  Received 2 REAL Purple Hearts.  Bronze Star.  Democrat.  He Will NOT be voting for that 'Person'.    $20 Very Well Spent.  

Link Posted: 10/5/2004 2:49:49 AM EDT
[#21]
I got one of the first copies to hit town.

I was appalled by much of what I read, but I was not surprised by any of it.

Kerry is a self-serving weasel.  That's the most polite thing I can say about him.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 3:23:05 AM EDT
[#22]
I didn't need the book not to vote for Kerry, but I bought it anyway to support the Swift Boat Vets for Truth and boost their book sales.  Bought my mom a copy too.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 3:24:50 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 3:37:40 AM EDT
[#24]
Just a comment, though.

I though Kerry was slime before I read it, too. But AFTER, I read it......

Believe me, you DON'T want to get me started!

So for those who REALLY want to know what a scumbag puke POS sperm-burping gutter-slut asshole Kerry is, read the book. Besides, it'll help the SBVFT buy more ads!
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 5:08:00 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Reading it now.  It makes me sick so i can't read to much at a time.

i am in the same boat with you, we need to row to calmer waters !!

what makes it harder for me is that i was there in that time frame, when i got back in 72, i wanted to kill Hanoi Jane & her commie buddy Hanoi Johnny !!

HATE is good when directed towards evil !!
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 5:27:55 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 5:41:35 AM EDT
[#27]
I read it, and passed it on to others.  The story is getting out I believe.  One bright spot is it is now for sale at my Super Wallmart.  It was in a good spot to find but I found better spots on the shelf for it. Right in front of klintons mugshot.  We got the ban sunsetted, if we can get through November without that traitorous sack of monkey shit gettin elected Christmas will have come early.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 5:48:08 AM EDT
[#28]
I read it, it pissed me off, What did we do to deserve this piece of shit
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 5:59:56 AM EDT
[#29]
I read it so I could pass it on.  I think that a lot of the Libs are hopeless, but if there are any truely undecideds, then maybe they can be persuaded
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 8:28:34 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
I've read it.

Please don't even get me started....

What Zaphod says...

Link Posted: 10/5/2004 8:42:13 AM EDT
[#31]
I am waiting for a friend of mine to finish it so I can borrow it.  he is on page 109ish right now!

Agreed with the comments about not NEEDING to read it.  I already hate the f@cker with all my soul so it is not going to change that at all.  I've said from the get go that he is a traitor and should be in prison, not running for POTUS!  It is just mind boggling that anyone could actually vote for him.

Now I'm pissed again, DAMMIT!
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 8:50:35 AM EDT
[#32]
anyone who has it, when you're done i'll work out a deal to buy it from you used.  i promise to pass it on to anyone in my unit who wants to read it when i'm done.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 8:51:55 AM EDT
[#33]
I had enough after half of it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top