Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/4/2004 8:49:16 AM EDT
Saw this upper on Ebay so I sent him an email since I saw he was new saying that ebay would probably cancel his auction since they didn't allow stuff like that.

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7105760924

This is the email he sent back to me.

"hey dumb fuck. this is not a firearm you fucking moron. as for parts.
they are all over the auction site. no don't fucking email me again. we
don't want to do busines with stupid ass people like you. so go out and
get a life. fuck with my auctions and i'll fuck with any and all of you
future auctions from this point forward. so when it does get relisted
tomorrow and if for any reason ebay does shut it down. i will fuck with
all of your future auctions. then send your computer a virus and shut
it down for good. get the point asshole. now move on asshole"

That's what I get for trying to be a nice guy...
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 8:51:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Part of the problem is he is in Kali.  It has ruined his brain.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 8:52:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Pre-ban??  Where's the bayonet lug?  How many of us will email the asshat and ask?
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 8:52:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Hmm, he doesn't sound like much of a people person
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 8:54:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Forward it to the Ebay cops.  Get his account hammered!
One good turn deserves another!
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 8:55:00 AM EDT
[#5]
ebay has its share of dickheads.   He is near the top though.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 8:55:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Looks like you got a new PenPal.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 8:56:20 AM EDT
[#7]
The guy is being a real dickhead, continueing to email and threaten me.  I've gotten 3 in the past ten minutes.  It would be great if everyone bombarded his email with questions concerning his auctions, including all of the preban mags he also has for sale.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 8:57:31 AM EDT
[#8]
I sent him the following:

Wow, quite a temper you have there.  The gentleman who originally received your threatening note was merely attempting to help you - as a fellow firearms enthusiast.  I hope you will reconsider your thoughts on this.  He is a very respected member of the gun community.  Nothing malicious was intended by contacting you.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"hey dumb fuck. this is not a firearm you fucking moron. as for parts.
they are all over the auction site. no don't fucking email me again. we
don't want to do busines with stupid ass people like you. so go out and
get a life. fuck with my auctions and i'll fuck with any and all of you
future auctions from this point forward. so when it does get relisted
tomorrow and if for any reason ebay does shut it down. i will fuck with
all of your future auctions. then send your computer a virus and shut
it down for good. get the point asshole. now move on asshole"

Link Posted: 10/4/2004 8:58:02 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Already did.  If he's gonna be a dick with me, I'll give it right back to him.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 8:59:40 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
The guy is being a real dickhead, continueing to email and threaten me.  I've gotten 3 in the past ten minutes.  It would be great if everyone bombarded his email with questions concerning his auctions, including all of the preban mags he also has for sale.

Run his email addy through google to see if you can get any further background info on your nemesis.  It may come in handy if he turns out to be a prick and keeps bugging you.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 9:02:25 AM EDT
[#11]
auction is closed
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 9:03:01 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Done. Although I don't agree with Ebay's policies, this guy is as asshole and I reported his auctions.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 9:03:58 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
auction is closed

That was quick.  Must have scared the prick!
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 9:05:48 AM EDT
[#14]
Just got email #8 from him.  I had email all of the bidders on this auction which ended early and  forwarded the content of the email that is in my first post.  I said that they might want to consider this if he relisted the upper.  This is what he just sent me:

"you better read the rules jerk off. telling bidders not to bid on my
items is a violation. do it again and you'll see what happens"

Ooohhh, I'm scared to "see what happens"
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 9:05:51 AM EDT
[#15]
I've got 3 accounts on eBay.  I sent an email to him from each one.  

Link Posted: 10/4/2004 9:08:47 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:
auction is closed

That was quick.  Must have scared the prick!

He ended the auction himself.  Reason listed as:

"Explanation: correction to auction"
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 9:09:32 AM EDT
[#17]
Sent him the lug question.  Will see if I get a response.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 9:09:45 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
I've got 3 accounts on eBay.  I sent an email to him from each one.  

Post the emails you recieve from him, because you will start getting them.  Should be fun reading.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 9:11:36 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Run his email addy through google to see if you can get any further background info on your nemesis.  It may come in handy if he turns out to be a prick and keeps bugging you.

google dosen't come up with anything.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 9:12:25 AM EDT
[#20]
Post all his replies, this has got to be good.

- BG
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 9:14:10 AM EDT
[#21]
maybe someone should send him this link
pages.ebay.com/help/policies/firearms.html

Firearm Parts and Accessories
eBay does not permit the sale of any assault weapon-related parts or accessories. This prohibition applies to all parts and accessories related to any firearm defined as an "assault weapon" by federal or California law.

eBay does not permit the sale of firearm receivers or firearm frames, whether complete receivers and frames, components and parts of receivers and frames, or "cut" or "80%" receivers. eBay also does not permit the sale of any parts or accessories prohibited for sale by federal or California law, including items related to short-barreled shotguns or short-barreled rifles, fully automatic weapons, large-capacity magazines, multi-burst trigger activators and camouflaging firearm containers.

eBay does not permit the following firearms-related items: silencers, converters (items that can be used to give a firearm automatic capability), kits that can be used to create a firearm, flares, flare launchers, flare guns, flare gun receivers, silencers, short barrels ... and any illegal firearm-related items.

eBay permits listings of all other legal gun parts and accessories, including trigger guards, firing pins, barrels, stocks, butt plates, trigger assemblies, pistol grips, holsters and scopes.

Brian
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 9:16:25 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
maybe someone should send him this link
pages.ebay.com/help/policies/firearms.html

Firearm Parts and Accessories
eBay does not permit the sale of any assault weapon-related parts or accessories. This prohibition applies to all parts and accessories related to any firearm defined as an "assault weapon" by federal or California law.

eBay does not permit the sale of firearm receivers or firearm frames, whether complete receivers and frames, components and parts of receivers and frames, or "cut" or "80%" receivers. eBay also does not permit the sale of any parts or accessories prohibited for sale by federal or California law, including items related to short-barreled shotguns or short-barreled rifles, fully automatic weapons, large-capacity magazines, multi-burst trigger activators and camouflaging firearm containers.

eBay does not permit the following firearms-related items: silencers, converters (items that can be used to give a firearm automatic capability), kits that can be used to create a firearm, flares, flare launchers, flare guns, flare gun receivers, silencers, short barrels ... and any illegal firearm-related items.

eBay permits listings of all other legal gun parts and accessories, including trigger guards, firing pins, barrels, stocks, butt plates, trigger assemblies, pistol grips, holsters and scopes.

Brian

Already did Brian.  He's got a thick skull.  Dosen't seem to get through.  I really don't care if it does, he's just being a dick now.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 9:17:34 AM EDT
[#23]
tag ... this is gonna be fun.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 9:18:30 AM EDT
[#24]
Why is the ahole selling it as factory AR15/M16 or whatever when the upper is clearly a Sporter model Colt only compatible with Sporter rifles with the large hole? Just something I thought I would add.......
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 9:19:10 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Yep he is an asshole.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 9:20:53 AM EDT
[#26]
tag
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 9:29:18 AM EDT
[#27]
Where's the damn bolt and charging handle?
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 9:29:25 AM EDT
[#28]
tag
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 9:36:52 AM EDT
[#29]
Damn, I don't have an Ebay account.

Someone email him and tell him that you saw his ad and that you've alerted the California AGs office and LA County Sheriffs office regarding sales and possesion of banned items.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 9:37:26 AM EDT
[#30]
He hasn't responded to my emails.  
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 9:47:16 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
He hasn't responded to my emails.  

Damn, that's a shame.  He hasn't sent me any new ones either.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 9:48:33 AM EDT
[#32]
He blew a gasket and is now on the way to see you.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 9:50:38 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
He blew a gasket and is now on the way to see you.

Locked and loaded.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 9:55:21 AM EDT
[#34]
Ebay emailed me back and are looking into his ad and his mags for sale.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 10:00:02 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

FIRE MISSION COMPLETE!!
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 10:00:59 AM EDT
[#36]
Oh I love the fun stuff....  I'm locked and loaded....  
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 10:05:17 AM EDT
[#37]
tagged...have to see the outcome of this...asshats never know when to stop running at the mouth...can't wait to see the slop in this case!
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 10:06:56 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
tag

Link Posted: 10/4/2004 10:39:16 AM EDT
[#39]
Latest email I got from him:

"now you are going to get fucked with asshole. i told you not to fuck
with me and you did. payback is going to be a bitch now you fucking
texas queer"

Just checked and ALL of his auctions for mags are gone.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 10:44:30 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

texas queer"

Blow me, sweetheart!
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 10:45:52 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

texas queer"

Blow me, sweetheart!

I would one up him and forward everything to Kalis Internet Crimes Division.  He is close to terroristic threat charges if not already there...
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 10:47:04 AM EDT
[#42]
Sounds like an asshole, but who made YOU the Ebay police?

Ebay's anti-gun policies stink, so why stab another gun owner in the back by screwing with his sale?  If he's violating Ebay policy, so be it.  If they catch him, his auction gets canceled.  If he gets away with it, good for him.

Congrats on helping Ebay stop the spread of evil 'assault weapons' items and 'hicap' mags.

I swear, we are our own worst enemies sometimes...

Link Posted: 10/4/2004 10:48:16 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Ebay's anti-gun policies stink, so why stab another gun owner in the back by screwing with his sale?  If he's violating Ebay policy, so be it.  If they catch him, his auction gets canceled.  If he gets away with it, good for him.

The guys a prik.  And a prik in Kali.  He does not count as a gun owner or an American.  We really need a 49 star flag these days.  Let Kali go it alone...
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 10:49:40 AM EDT
[#44]
I now know what happens to retired Mall Ninjas.   They become self appointed internet police.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 10:50:30 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
The guys a prik.  And a prik in Kali.  He does not count as a gun owner or an American.  We really need a 49 star flag these days.  Let Kali go it alone...

Sure the guy is a prick, but I'd be pissed too if some know-it-all do-gooder was interrupting my business by helping Ebay promote their anti-gun liberal BS policies.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 10:51:27 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

No one made me the "ebay police".  I just emailed him since I saw that he was new to ebay and said it would probably be cancelled.  Not trying to police anything, just trying to be a nice guy.  I didn't screw with him or his sale until he turned into an ass.  I in no way caused his upper auction to be closed.  He did that himself.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 10:52:42 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
I now know what happens to retired Mall Ninjas.   They become self appointed internet police.

Is that what you're doing here?
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 10:53:06 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

texas queer"

He sounds like that nazi freak surplus store owner in Falling Down.  Either it's him, or someone that worships him.  
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 10:57:33 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
No one made me the "ebay police".  I just emailed him since I saw that he was new to ebay and said it would probably be cancelled.  Not trying to police anything, just trying to be a nice guy.  I didn't screw with him or his sale until he turned into an ass.  I in no way caused his upper auction to be closed.  He did that himself.

I'm sure you didn't mean any harm, but some folks just don't want to be bothered.  Obviously the guy is unbalanced, and now you have a new friend out of this.

It's a stupid rule and what he's doing is not illegal, just a violation of Ebay policy.  So it would have been better to just let the guy do his thing.

I guess I'm alone here, but I always follow the "mind your own business" policy.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 11:00:26 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm sure you didn't mean any harm, but some folks just don't want to be bothered.  Obviously the guy is unbalanced, and now you have a new friend out of this.

It's a stupid rule and what he's doing is not illegal, just a violation of Ebay policy.  So it would have been better to just let the guy do his thing.

I guess I'm alone here, but I always follow the "mind your own business" policy.

I do agree with you 100%, but now he has a new friend out of the deal.  Stuff it in his pooper and post pics!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top