Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/1/2004 5:01:54 PM EDT
Sometime this afternoon, someone took the Bush/Cheney signs out of me and my neighbor's adjacent yards. We had 2 in mine and 2 in his. This occurred in broad daylight. I am pissed. The cops came out and they would keep a closer eye on the street, being that they were Bush/Cheney signs! I ended up giving them about a dozen "W" car stickers for good measure after we discussed last night's debate.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 5:05:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Spray your replacements with OC.  Next time they come for them the latent pepper will be a surprising little gift.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 5:11:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Get one of those tripwire/12 gauge flare things.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 5:15:50 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Get one of those tripwire/12 gauge flare things.

+1 and a camera to record the goodness!

and hell not flares! blanks!
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 5:15:58 PM EDT
[#4]
1 word:

Claymores
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 5:20:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Front towards enemy.

Link Posted: 10/1/2004 5:20:57 PM EDT
[#6]
This a perfect example of how malicious these desperate losers are. When anyone but a liberal sees a Kerry/Edwards sign in someone's yard they realize what misled sheeple they really are.

When liberals see a Bush/Cheney sign in someone's yard they have to resort to punk-ass tactics. Just like their leader: A punk-ass piece of shit.

I have a better chance of taking off and landing a 747 than Kerry does of running this country - and I've NEVER flown an airplane.......

Friggin' morons
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top