Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/1/2004 8:09:17 AM EDT
Of course I'm talking about techinques, and training "aids" -If you will-

We all see these books and videos in magazines like Brigade and other mags and consider purchase of one or more, but are they any good?

24.00 dollars plus shipping is not that much, but I dont like wasting my time on a crap production.

Please describe the books or videos (authors name ect) you've purchased and rate them...I'll be more than happy to go first.

The Ultimate Sniper (Video) by Major John Plaster.

On a scale of 1-10 I rated this production a 2....Unfortunately this video was not worth my time, It's only saving grace was that it included a short interview with Gy. Sgt. Carlos Hathcock.

You or I could easily make a video of this quality and content with a home camera, as long as we were able to find someone who would be willing to run a chainsaw in the background during an "indepth" discussion on how to low crawl using natural cover.

~Crpdeth
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 8:24:37 AM EDT
[#1]
All the Jim Grover/Kelly McCann training videos are great.

Kelly McCann used the pen name Jim Grover when he was still active military.

www.paladin-press.com/SearchResult.aspx?KeyWords=grover
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 4:12:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for contributing Bystander.

Anymore out there?

~Crp
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 5:37:48 AM EDT
[#3]
BTT
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 5:42:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Everything I know about tactiics I learned from R6.

Sgatr15
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 5:31:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Who is R6?

Anyone else?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top