Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/30/2004 9:49:30 PM EDT
After tonight's outstanding non-performance from the CIC himself  -  something I posted in another thread follows:

Honestly, even with my right wing bias ( ), i thought GWB is a fucking tool of a public speaker. I'm surprised and somewhat happy that they conceded that much to dubya. W has no IPC skills, and he looked absofuckinglutely ate up on stage. hunched over that stupid fucking podium and speaking in a low, barely audible voice, he sounded like a pathetic sack of shit. --My brutally honest take on his pathetic performance. ferchristsakes, man, sack up and show some spirit instead of being on the defensive almost the entire night.
oh yeah, every time he took a drink, his facial expression resembled that of someone drinking straight $5/half gallon vodka. The same kind they serve to people that live under a bridge. Honestly, wtf is wrong with this guy?

dubya, you're a good guy (almost) but you can't debate to save your life.

Cheer me up.  post a funny joke.  Find someone in Michigan that has a Sig P220 with a lowish round count for sale at a decent price and will do a FTF with a purchase permit.  Thanks, folks!
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 9:50:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Damn, I'm all outta food, too....
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 9:50:44 PM EDT
[#2]
The secret's out:  Bush is a miserable speaker.  He has tried very hard to hide it over the last 10 years of his political life but at last the truth is laid bare.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 9:51:19 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Poor college student, by any chance?
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 9:51:55 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

yeah, that describes it.  actually, i got 40 bucks in my wllet, but i have a rifle match on sunday.  decisions, decisions...
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 9:52:46 PM EDT
[#5]
I give you George Carlin.

George Carlin on Religion
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 9:53:03 PM EDT
[#6]
I love you.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 9:53:57 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

yeah, that describes it.  actually, i got 40 bucks in my wllet, but i have a rifle match on sunday.  decisions, decisions...

Hmmm, sounds very familiar to my situation.

Student:    Guns or food, guns or food.

I chose the guns, that way i can kill my food come the 24th of this month.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 9:54:07 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
After tonight's outstanding non-performance from the CIC himself  -  something I posted in another thread follows:

Honestly, even with my right wing bias ( ), i thought GWB is a fucking tool of a public speaker. I'm surprised and somewhat happy that they conceded that much to dubya. W has no IPC skills, and he looked absofuckinglutely ate up on stage. hunched over that stupid fucking podium and speaking in a low, barely audible voice, he sounded like a pathetic sack of shit. --My brutally honest take on his pathetic performance. ferchristsakes, man, sack up and show some spirit instead of being on the defensive almost the entire night.
oh yeah, every time he took a drink, his facial expression resembled that of someone drinking straight $5/half gallon vodka. The same kind they serve to people that live under a bridge. Honestly, wtf is wrong with this guy?

dubya, you're a good guy (almost) but you can't debate to save your life.

Cheer me up.  post a funny joke.  Find someone in Michigan that has a Sig P220 with a lowish round count for sale at a decent price and will do a FTF with a purchase permit.  Thanks, folks!

why dont you just go to a gun shop and buy new, are you under 21?
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 9:55:41 PM EDT
[#9]
yes, I am.  It's no problem to buy pistols via private sale in MI starting at age 18, and I have, but...well....ya know...20 years old isn't 21 years old.  
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 9:57:37 PM EDT
[#10]

The AWB is DEAD.
We WON.
These guys LOST.

Link Posted: 9/30/2004 9:57:45 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
yes, I am.  It's no problem to buy pistols via private sale in MI starting at age 18, and I have, but...well....ya know...20 years old isn't 21 years old.  

I figured as much, thats what I have to do to buy pistols because im 19 but it is a pain in the ass getting ammo
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 9:58:05 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

I chose the guns, that way i can kill my food come the 24th of this month.

I kill a lot of food, too.  However, the big season starts 15Nov out here.  
BTW, I spent 9 days in your state, absolutely gorgeous out there.  Glacier NP was unbelievable, and I am planning to go back.  It is undoubtedly some of the most beautiful scenery and best day hiking I've ever come across.  I'll share some pictures when I get back.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 9:59:26 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I give you George Carlin.

George Carlin on Religion

hehehehe
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 9:59:27 PM EDT
[#14]
Im at work sitting around in my socks.

But I got Cheese Fries in the car
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 10:00:36 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

The AWB is DEAD.
We WON.
These guys LOST.

www.wmsa.net/news/CNN/040303.4senators.jpg

This is true, however, my ebr's are still in 'postban' or uncompleted configuration.  Waiting on barrels to materialize, but it'll probably be early december before they come.  waaaaaaaaaiiiiiittttttinnng, but hey, progress has been made, so that does make me happy.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 10:06:21 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The AWB is DEAD.
We WON.
These guys LOST.

www.wmsa.net/news/CNN/040303.4senators.jpg

This is true, however, my ebr's are still in 'postban' or uncompleted configuration.  Waiting on barrels to materialize, but it'll probably be early december before they come.  waaaaaaaaaiiiiiittttttinnng, but hey, progress has been made, so that does make me happy.

that sucks, why the long wait?
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 10:07:34 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

[Homer] Mmmmm, cheese fries. [/Homer]
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 10:09:49 PM EDT
[#18]
the long wait is because it'll take 2 months to get the custom barrels in my sigline made.  custom, because no on emakes em without charging way more than I can afford.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 10:11:04 PM EDT
[#19]
Alice In Chains: The ROOSTER!

Link Posted: 9/30/2004 10:17:51 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Alice In Chains: The ROOSTER!

Great band.  RIP Layne.  
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 10:19:53 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

They were not that good, Im going to salt them down and have them for lunch though
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 10:30:22 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

They were not that good, Im going to salt them down and have them for lunch though

What do you do for work? Watch grass grow?
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 10:32:47 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Even a bad batch of cheese fries is better than the best salad ever.  
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 10:36:25 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What do you do for work? Watch grass grow?

No I watch Ar15.com  its funner the grass.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top