Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/30/2004 8:38:38 PM EDT
... one world government embracing traitor to everything that this nation has ever stood for!!!  

That's what I got from tonight's debate.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 8:39:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Yep
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 8:40:01 PM EDT
[#2]
+1

Couldn't have said it better!
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 8:40:28 PM EDT
[#3]
he's a douche bag
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 8:42:32 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
he's a douche bag

+1
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 8:42:33 PM EDT
[#5]

he's a douche bag

More than that, he is DANGEROUS!!!
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 8:43:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Anyone that has spent 30 minutes looking outside "mainstream media" in the past few months already knew that.

The question is how many Kerry supporters really buy that shit and think that's the way this nation should be run?  THOSE are the ones that scare the shit out of me.  The sheep are just that, sheep.  They will follow blindly anyone that says the right words and never take a moment to look beyond.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 8:44:06 PM EDT
[#7]
With any luck, he'll fall down and break his legs on live TV.

This causes a variety of consequences, such as:

A)  Kerry loses election for the worst photo-op ever
B)  It causes him pain, which in turn makes me happy

- BG
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 8:44:53 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Anyone that has spent 30 minutes looking outside "mainstream media" in the past few months already knew that.

The question is how many Kerry supporters really buy that shit and think that's the way this nation should be run?  THOSE are the ones that scare the shit out of me.  The sheep are just that, sheep.  They will follow blindly anyone that says the right words and never take a moment to look beyond.

+1 and you guys are right!

Kerry =
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 8:46:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Go whine to the UN vs We decide our own policies for defending America.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 8:51:28 PM EDT
[#10]
I agree he is an idiot.

I think Bush can do things better,  and I think Bush has a crooked side,  but he is 10X better then Kerry.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 8:52:45 PM EDT
[#11]
God, how many times did Kerry reference France &/or draw a veiled comparison between himself and John Kennedy???

Earth to Kerry... France is a cesspool of moral decadence, unfettered Islamic immigration, and outright cowardice!

Oh... and you couldn't carry JFK's nutsack!!! He was a Democrat when Democrats were still AMERICANS!!!

Link Posted: 9/30/2004 8:55:22 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Kerry is a U.N worshiping, "International Community" ass kissing, rogue nation appeasing one world government embracing traitor to everything that this nation has ever stood for!!!  

You didn't know that BEFORE the debate?

Link Posted: 9/30/2004 9:00:42 PM EDT
[#13]

Of course I did... I'm just venting!

Bush's performance tonight was hard to just take in stride. Kerry left himself open for some devastating broadsides, and GWB failed to deliver the knockout punch that was there for the taking!

I'm a little pissed right now...
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 9:01:59 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Bush's performance tonight was hard to just take in stride. Kerry left himself open for some devastating broadsides, and GWB failed to deliver the knockout punch that was there for the taking!

Oh I'm right with you on that.

Link Posted: 9/30/2004 9:12:36 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh I'm right with you on that.

I was yelling to myself in the car as Kerry was bringing up the lack of a UN coalition was for Bush to just reply "The UN, French, and Germans were more interested in Sadaam's oil money kickbacks than in doing what was right."
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 9:16:32 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
he's a douche bag

Yup, it's official
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 9:20:13 PM EDT
[#17]
you mean ala Bob Dole?

Chris

Quoted:
With any luck, he'll fall down and break his legs on live TV.

This causes a variety of consequences, such as:

A)  Kerry loses election for the worst photo-op ever
B)  It causes him pain, which in turn makes me happy

- BG

Link Posted: 9/30/2004 9:36:35 PM EDT
[#18]
It wasn't fun to watch Bush stammer and Kerry deftly deliver his message.  But Kerry sank himself in my eyes from his idiotic approach towards what he described as the central threat to American security.  He was completely right about what the threat is.  His strategy to fight it couldn't be more helpful to the men he claims are our biggest threat.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 9:39:57 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

he's a douche bag

More than that, he is DANGEROUS!!!

+1, but the sheep don't give a fuck.  all they saw was a pretty SMOOTHLY DELIVERED DEBATEt regardless of the fact that it was delivered from the waxed, tanned, coiffed limpwristed fagfuck that wouldn't even kiss his 'wife' on camera without turning away from it.  Yeah, I'm a bit cheesed.  
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 9:45:15 PM EDT
[#20]
KERRY SAID HE WOULD GIVE IRAN URANIUM IF ELECTED!!!

This message needs to hammered home to everyone you know!!!

Kerry may have won tonight's debate, but he has also sown the seeds of his own destruction!
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 9:46:35 PM EDT
[#21]
I think a flash animation on Jib Jab Flash Animation that I saw says it best. The context of the animation is a back and forth parody of the song, "This Land" in which Bush and Kerry are exchanging comments about one another. In one scene Bush says,"You're a U.N. Pussy and, 'yes' it's true that I KICK ASS!" while Kerry is on his knees wearing a leather BDSM suit and a ball-gag, much like in Pulp Fiction, while standing around Kofi Annan and other UN asshats. Really, if you haven't seen it you must.

But back on the subject of Kerry: He is a capital D-BAG

------
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." --George Orwell--
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 9:48:03 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
I think a flash animation on Jib Jab Flash Animation that I saw says it best. The context of the animation is a back and forth parody of the song, "This Land" in which Bush and Kerry are exchanging comments about one another. In one scene Bush says,"You're a U.N. Pussy and, 'yes' it's true that I KICK ASS!" while Kerry is on his knees wearing a leather BDSM suit and a ball-gag, much like in Pulp Fiction, while standing around Kofi Annan and other UN asshats. Really, if you haven't seen it you must.

But back on the subject of Kerry: He is a capital D-BAG

------
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." --George Orwell--

Hmm, never seen that before.  Thanks!
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 10:14:12 PM EDT
[#23]
KERRY SAID HE WOULD NOT DEVELOPE ADVANCED BUNKER BUSTING NUCLEAR WEAPONS, & HE WOULD LEGITIMIZE NORTH KOREA'S DESPOTIC REGIEM BY NEGOIATING WITH THEM AS EQUALS!!!
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 5:13:23 AM EDT
[#24]
I musta missed that part of the debate??

Chris

Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/1/2004 5:18:12 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

This message needs to hammered home to everyone you know!!!

Kerry may have won tonight's debate, but he has also sown the seeds of his own destruction!

What was his exact quote?  I guess I missed it.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 5:19:13 AM EDT
[#26]
Yep, Kerry is the reincarnation of Aaron Burr
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 5:27:40 AM EDT
[#27]
Anti American douche bag.

-LS
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 5:43:01 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
... one world government embracing traitor to everything that this nation has ever stood for!!!  

uh....yup!
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 5:47:05 AM EDT
[#29]
C'mon, we all know Bush stammers a bit but his message was clear (as was the assfuck's). It's no great secret that public speaking ain't W's strongest suit. It's the MESSAGE that counts. Besides, I really don't think that the debates are gonna sway too many people one way or the other.

I did kinda love the thoroughly disgusted look Bush got a few times when assfuck was going on his "internationalist" tirades.

I think Bush could beat his ass.....
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 5:54:52 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Of course I did... I'm just venting!

One reason for that is because he couldn't. The candidates were not allowed, by their own rules, to address one another. I honestly think that if Bush could have questioned Kerry himself, he would have decimated him with extreme prejudice. Think about it. If you could question Kerry, even in the most civil manner, wouldn't the outcome have been totally different?

Did Bush debate well? Hell no. He's no debater. What he did do, however, and Kerry did not, was to address the American People. He constantly was looking at the audience and the camera and made statements directly to us. Kerry didn't do that at all.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 5:56:38 AM EDT
[#31]
God help us if Kerry is elected. One thing about Kerry in a debate, he will make any attack and pays no regard to facts. He needs called out on his bullcrap. Turn it around on him and make his wild statements the issue.  
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 6:37:15 AM EDT
[#32]
www.debates.org/pages/trans2004a.html
KERRY: With respect to Iran, the British, French, and Germans were the ones who initiated an effort without the United States, regrettably, to begin to try to move to curb the nuclear possibilities in Iran. I believe we could have done better. I think the United States should have offered the opportunity to provide the nuclear fuel, test them, see whether or not they were actually looking for it for peaceful purposes. If they weren't willing to work a deal, then we could have put sanctions together. The president did nothing.

Link Posted: 10/2/2004 7:07:24 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
www.debates.org/pages/trans2004a.html
KERRY: With respect to Iran, the British, French, and Germans were the ones who initiated an effort without the United States, regrettably, to begin to try to move to curb the nuclear possibilities in Iran. I believe we could have done better. I think the United States should have offered the opportunity to provide the nuclear fuel, test them, see whether or not they were actually looking for it for peaceful purposes. If they weren't willing to work a deal, then we could have put sanctions together. The president did nothing.

That does not refer to weapons grade uranium but to fuel for nuclear power plants.

Still, a lame as idea.

-LS
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top