Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/28/2004 5:16:04 PM EDT
FAKE VINYL TOPS

Here are the top 5 that I see around:
(1.)Cadillacs(Devilles, Sevilles, Eldorados,etc)
(2)Crown Victorias/Grand Marquis
(3)Chevy Caprices(especially the older ones)
(4)Buicks(Lesabres, maybe a few Park Avenues, a 93 Roadmaster my grandma used to have)
(5)Lincolns(Town Car/Continental/Mark VII and VIII)

I've seen also a few newer Impalas, newer Monte Carlos, a Chrysler 300C, late-model Mercury Cougars, and even a Nissan Altima with them.  An Altima, for god's sake!
I don't care if they are factory, or if they were put on aftermarket, or if it is on the whole roof or only half of it, they are still ugly!

WHAT ARE THESE PEOPLE THINKING!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 5:20:08 PM EDT
[#1]
LOL..My grand pa's car...
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 5:20:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 5:25:01 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
The only car I've EVER seen that looks good with even a real vinyl top is my buddies 70 Buick GS with Orange paint and a white vinyl top with plush white interior.
It pulls off the vinyl top so well.

I've seen it implement on many cars and it just doesn't look right.

No offense, but only time these cars with fake tops look good is if they're going through the crusher!!!

hahahahahaha
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top