Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/28/2004 11:18:36 AM EDT
seems clear cut POS wanna be gangbangers vr some guy walking home.

I guess he is on trial because he took off and he was drunk?

courttv.com/trials/pring-wilson/092804_ctv.html
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 11:54:53 AM EDT
[#1]
The people on court TV are pussies they are saying, you just take the beating you dont carry a knife.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 11:56:57 AM EDT
[#2]
did not appear to have any neurological damage in the days after the fight, a physician testified Tuesday

I thought that was the point to self defense ---------- so you do not get any brain damage.

World is nuts anymore
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 11:59:11 AM EDT
[#3]
its a 3" knife and the bitch called is a machette. I wonder what she would consider my slong.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 11:59:52 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
its a 3" knife and the bitch called is a machette. I wonder what she would consider my slong.

toothpick?

Link Posted: 9/28/2004 12:00:37 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

toothpick?

damn I walked right into that one.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 12:14:30 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Neither ever helps your case.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 12:22:41 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Neither ever helps your case.

unless of course they dont know you did it, and you forget cause you were so drunk.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top