Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/27/2004 6:30:55 AM EDT
who went to the shows this weekend?   Are prices dropping?  I will be at one next weekend and need to know how prices are doing so far.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 6:42:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Various reports say "no"

- BG

EDIT:  One guy said he saw $11 NIW mags and $8 used tho
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 6:54:21 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
who went to the shows this weekend?   Are prices dropping?  I will be at one next weekend and need to know how prices are doing so far.

"pre-ban" 20" Colt with A3 upper = $1750

Next table over Colt A3 LEO Carbine = $1050

Things are still shaking out.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 6:55:17 AM EDT
[#3]
except for reload ammunition - it was a big friggin waste of time......yet again!

Gun Show here:  beat to shit 15 round Glock FML mags for $75!  

and so on and so on!
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 6:55:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Sunday at the Pasadena, TX. show things looked good. New no-ban rifles were priced at MSRP. Most of the used, previously pre-ban, rifles were about the same price as the new no-ban rifles. There were two that were priced way high, but they were both SP-1 model Colts. So it looks like the prices have come down a lot since the last show I attended.

There was one vendor that had a large quantity of NIW USGI mags for $10 each. Several $20 bills were quickly sucked out of my wallet before I was able to close it and get away from him.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 6:56:32 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 7:01:45 AM EDT
[#6]
Folks just can't let go ..... the stuff is worth less than they paid for it now .... they just need to realize they are gonna lose money on it ..... I hate it for 'em, but thats the way it is.

Link Posted: 9/27/2004 7:22:49 AM EDT
[#7]
It's "mixed" around here (Oregon).

This week-end at the Albany show I saw $1,500 PWA beaters and $800 "No-Ban" Bushy's NIB.  It "Seems" that some of the FFL's ARE starting to reflect the sunset but the 'hobbiest" dealers (Those guys selling off their own stuff or basically acting like an FFL without the license) are as high as ever.

Then you have the guy selling NIW 30's for $30 and $32 Chinese carry-Handles from TAPCO for "only" $69.95 (That's a deal 'cause the same guy was selling the TAPCO fiber-lite stocks for $50 lol).

I went needing a pair of M-4 HG's and a Carry-Handle.  I found my hand-Guards (From a friend) for $25 but the only Carry-Handles were those $69.95 TAPCO's that I can order myself FROM TAPCO for half the price so I passed on them.  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top