Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/25/2004 4:40:37 PM EDT
The sunroof in my fiance's 2000 new body style Tahoe isnt working right.. It opens and closes ok seems like it might be alittle slow but when it is all the way forward the back will not lift up to seal.. I looked everywhere and it doesnt seem as though it is stuck anywhere and I also tried to push up and forward while she held the button.
Any ideas of things I can check when I look at it tomorrow in the garage??
Has this happened to anyone else I am sure it is the same setup in all the new GM trucks and SUV's?
Thanks
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 4:49:22 PM EDT
[#1]
grease it or put wd-40 in the tracks after you clean out the tracks and get the old grease and dirt out of it
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 10:21:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Don't use WD-40!  That crap attracts dirt.  Clean it and oil it with something like white lithium grease.

GunLvr
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top