Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/24/2004 7:21:59 PM EDT
This guy tells me that he let his dog out into the back yard to take care of some business. The dog is straining and squatting and quivering. Something comes out and is hanging there. The dog strains some more and then starts dragging his ass along the grass. More of the exrusion is expelled and now about four or five inches is hanging out but will not drop off. The dog is still straining and dragging his ass on the yard. More comes out so the guy steps on it do hold it down and the dog scoots away pulling out about a yard and a half of something brown. The guy examines the object and finds that it is a pair of pantyhose.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 7:22:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Wierd.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 8:41:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Had it happen to me ( not really me...my dog) and it ended up being a shop rag, 100% intact. Washed it and probably still using it.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 8:47:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 8:51:15 AM EDT
[#4]
My new wife was staying at my parents house in Iowa with me one summer. My wife and mother were sitting in the dining room talking and having coffee. My mom started badgering my wife about having kids. That's when our puppy made her entrance. She walkied in, squatted down, and pooped out a condom right there on the floor.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 9:12:41 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Some things are long and disgustingly indigestible...Ever have a cat get into your Christmas tinsel?

Years ago my mom's cat ate some yarn or something.  The cat was making really nasty noises, wiggling it's rear legs around until it finally put its ass on the fireplace slate and started doing the ass scoot across it.  Funniest damn thing I've ever seen, cat pulling itself on its ass by its front paws.  My sister was like WTF? and pulled about a one foot piece of string out of the cat.

I was in tears.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 9:16:06 AM EDT
[#6]
My dog's done that with socks, ribbon, and all sorts of other items.  Although the condom story has me in tears right now!!
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 9:32:00 AM EDT
[#7]
Ever find rubber bands in the litter box?
We don't even have rubber bands around the house, as a rule.
No idea where he finds them.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 9:38:22 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Had it happen to me ( not really me...my dog) and it ended up being a shop rag, 100% intact. Washed it and probably still using it.

Aaaaaack ... Some things just aren't worth resurrecting after they've taken the long way through a dog's GI system ... Just let it go man.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 12:39:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 12:59:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Had a shop dog that did the shop rag deal, half squat with a 'help me' face on.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top