Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/23/2004 10:13:51 PM EDT
Anybody know where to get this in the states?
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 10:22:13 PM EDT
[#1]
You can make your own cider for cheap.  If You are into ciders (or beer) , go to www.homebrew.com and check out their mead&cider forum.  Feel free to IM me, I and many other members here homebrew ale and cider.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 10:23:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Strongbow sucks.... go with Blackthorn.

There are two types of Blackthorn... one is sweeter the other has more of a rotten-apples smell.

Its up to you but Strongbow is like the Natty Light of Ciders.... fine for a frat party but you look like an ass anywhere else.

- BG
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 10:33:27 PM EDT
[#3]
I got to drinking it when I was in England, but haven't been able to find it since I've been back. Tried others but just have a taste for that one. As for homebrewing I don't think I'd have the patience for it.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 10:40:01 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I got to drinking it when I was in England, but haven't been able to find it since I've been back. Tried others but just have a taste for that one. As for homebrewing I don't think I'd have the patience for it.

Haha!  Ditto!

Got back from a 6 week stay in England in July.   I got a taste for the Blackthorn somethin awful... still cant find it.

I myself don't care for Strongbow....   unless I'm like 6 pints under.... i'd drink anything at that point.

- BG
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 10:44:55 PM EDT
[#5]
unless I'm like 6 pints under

I know what you mean!
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 7:53:17 AM EDT
[#6]
I'd like to be able to find Bulmers (sp?) as well as Smithwicks beer I used to drink in Ireland.

GunLvr
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top