Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/23/2004 4:36:31 PM EDT
Its just a matter of time, now.  You can run, but you can't hide.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 4:52:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Any other details.

I hope they get him.He is definately Evil and needs to be exterminated with extreme Prejudice.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 4:53:00 PM EDT
[#2]
I hope they skin that fucker alive put him out to die in the sun.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 4:53:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Well...I hope somebody is going after him.
Better late than never...  
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 4:54:13 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I hope they skin that fucker alive put him out to die in the sun.

They'll do much worst.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 4:58:57 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

And he should be beheaded on camera for all to see.

Eye for an eye.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 5:01:57 PM EDT
[#6]
he will be returned in cuffs.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 5:02:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Forgive my ignorance but who is this ?  
Any details, links, sources ?
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 5:03:22 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

DEAD
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 5:03:40 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

He's the guy behind a large percentage (if not all) of the violence in Iraq....
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 5:11:54 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

And he should be beheaded on camera for all to see.

Eye for an eye.

If you give an eye for an eye, we might all end up blind.

A head for an eye is a different story. I may be blind, but the fuckers are dead.

Anywho, what units does this new task force compose of?
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 5:13:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Topic says, "New".

My question is, "What took them so darn long to form this 'task force'?"

How many more people must die before the wrapper of political correctness is taken off this 'war'?  al-zakhawi should have been targeted by a hell of a lot more than just a simple task force MONTHS ago.

-Gator (damn sick and tired of this crap)
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 5:21:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Unless there really is a 626 I think the poster meant   Task Force 121
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 5:25:21 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Please God no! Let him die spitting blood and trembling in a gutter!

I will laugh with glee and buy presents for my family!
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 5:34:42 PM EDT
[#14]
let me ask a question, will he piss/stain his arse when he has an m16 in his face? or will he be mr tough guy?
i just wish i was the guy that bags him but i'm not that tough.
be well
maxwell
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 5:37:28 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Did this come to you in a dream?

WTF is "Task Force 626" & where did you get this information?
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 6:13:27 PM EDT
[#16]
I was under the impression that the numerical designator of this task force changes with the mission.  

Link Posted: 9/23/2004 6:16:37 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Zahkawi isn't really a "who", he's more of a "what".
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 6:19:17 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

He's the guy behind a large percentage (if not all) of the violence in Iraq....

Sorry, my post was worded poorly.
I know who the muslim cockroach is, I meant who or what is this task force ?
I haven't heard of it before.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 6:21:31 PM EDT
[#19]
If they need a live pig, I'll pay for one.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 6:27:12 PM EDT
[#20]
I too heard on NBC news, that its actually Task Force 626, comprised of Special Forces Community, and CIA Directorate of Operations, and FBI personnel looking for him.

He'll probably die in a cell if caught....after a long trial.  I'd prefer he goes much like Hussein's sons did..

Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/23/2004 6:29:44 PM EDT
[#21]
New York Post -  September 22, 2004
Sources told The Post that Task Force 121, the elite Special Forces unit that hunted down Saddam Hussein, is assigned to finding him, and U.S. military commanders have launched airstrikes almost daily against his network in the restive town of Fallujah. "We and the Iraqis are hunting Zarqawi with all intensity. We've gone after safe houses and we've actually killed people, lots of people in his network, but thus far he has escaped," National Security Adviser Condoleezza Rice told Post editors and reporters this week.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 6:45:49 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Sources told The Post that Task Force 121, the elite Special Forces unit that hunted down Saddam Hussein, is assigned to finding him, and U.S. military commanders have launched airstrikes almost daily against his network in the restive town of Fallujah. "We and the Iraqis are hunting Zarqawi with all intensity. We've gone after safe houses and we've actually killed people, lots of people in his network, but thus far he has escaped," National Security Adviser Condoleezza Rice told Post editors and reporters this week.

Latest I heard was TF 626 comprised of CIA and SOCOM were assigned to get Zipper head.

I dont believe though that they will take him alive, he will either be killed or escape into Iran who is really the source of funding , intell,logistics and everything else for these tangos
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 6:48:59 PM EDT
[#23]
Well, Task Force XXX.......:)

Either way, hope they get that POS......and that the last thing he sees with his eyes, is a US soldier standing over him......and ignore the Hague Convention on his ass.

Quoted:

Quoted:

Latest I heard was TF 626 comprised of CIA and SOCOM were assigned to get Zipper head.

I dont believe though that they will take him alive, he will either be killed or escape into Iran who is really the source of funding , intell,logistics and everything else for these tangos

Link Posted: 9/23/2004 6:54:33 PM EDT
[#24]
deep fried in hog lard
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 6:54:59 PM EDT
[#25]
It's been said before, but I'll repeat it.
Red is positive, black is nagative. Ride the lightning, bitch.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 6:56:42 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
I too heard on NBC news, that its actually Task Force 626, comprised of Special Forces Community, and CIA Directorate of Operations, and FBI personnel looking for him.

He'll probably die in a cell if caught....after a long trial.  I'd prefer he goes much like Hussein's sons did..

Quoted:

Nope, catch him and interogate him for a few years.  Kalid Sheik Mohammed had been a treasure trove of info about Al Queda plans and operatives.

GunLvr
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 7:00:30 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 7:00:33 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 8:30:09 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 8:32:50 AM EDT
[#30]
sKerry's going to send a Soros led 527 team after him
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 8:40:29 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 8:44:01 AM EDT
[#32]
im not holding my breath that they will get him anytime soon.

these animals get too much help from the locals.

they say this guys specialty is slipping in and out of places with forged documents.

i pray they get this animal
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 11:02:45 AM EDT
[#33]
Although I would love to see that bastard tortured and killed, I hope that they don't kill him and make him a martyr. Killing him, rather than trying him in a tribunal, would simply bolster his support and make him more notorious in death than he was in life. If he dies, we will replace one al-Zarqawi with 10. We must try him and uphold the values that the founder's of our great nation established. He will get his pain in Hell, but we must choose the more righteous path.

GRH - God's Right Hand - "Hold No Quarter. Feel No Remorse."

“People sleep peacably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.” - George Orwell
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 11:05:22 AM EDT
[#34]
WOW!

....so afraid, so very afraid.....

I'd hate to be the guy on your bad side......that's beyond anything I could have imagined!

Heheh.....not bad

Quoted:
Apply the "human slug" torture.    Skin him alive, but only to the nerve layer.   Roll him in salt.   When scabs form, peel them off with a dull paint scraper, and repeat salt treatment.   Include occasional baths in vats of pig shit and pig guts, and a diet exclusively made of port products.   Continue treatments until victim dies of acute blood poisoning.

CJ

Link Posted: 9/24/2004 11:07:21 AM EDT
[#35]
When US soldiers were rounding up Iraqi's from the card deck, I remember hearing one soldier saying they poured water on their pants, as if they had done that out of fear.

Reaction from locals seem to have been mocking, and jeering at the captives.

Quoted:
Catching him and showing him on the nightly news being bitchslapped and acting like a the snivveling coward he is will do far greater good than killing him in a terrible way. It doesn't matter how you kill him, killing his legend is the only thing that will kill his legacy. IF he dies in the firefight he will be hailed as a martyr, showing him cowering and cringing as he is lead around by a paratrooper or Marine will put a point on the fact that he is no great man or holy figure.

Link Posted: 9/24/2004 11:07:21 AM EDT
[#36]
Bill McRaven is/was(?) the head of 121. Here's a quote from a superior:

"He is physically tough, compassionate and can drive a knife through your ribs in a nanosecond." According to his former boss at the White House, Gen. Wayne Downing,

What a guy.

Edit: here's a backgrounder on him and them (121)

www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4467755/
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 11:14:21 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 11:14:49 AM EDT
[#38]
this is good. means that they're gaining on him. i'm sure this task force has been hunting for awhile, just nobody's said anything. october gift?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top