Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/22/2004 5:03:24 PM EDT
Vetoed the Illegal Alien Drivers License bill again.  OOPS, I meant the undocumented immigrants drivers license bill.  

Gonna piss off all the chicano activists again.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 5:04:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Who the Hell is sending him the bill in the first place?
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 5:06:19 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Liberal assclowns.  Pretty damn horrible state CA has become.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 5:18:32 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Liberal assclowns.  Pretty damn horrible state CA has become.

someone please tell all the people to stop coming here!
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 5:20:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Well, at least Ahnold is doing something right.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 5:21:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Great. This and his veto of the ammunition fingerprinting bill has gotten him to my "I don't hate him" list.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 5:24:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Sick thing is, Arnie signed the .50 ban and the toy gun ban and he's likely gonna be as good as it gets in that fucked-up place.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 5:35:19 PM EDT
[#7]
He also signed a new bill to clarify the procedure for returning guns impounded by the police. The good thing about it is they can no longer require a hearing. The bad part about it is you have a pay a fee to get your guns back and it looks like they are setting up a backdoor system to re-DROS the guns you already own.

Considering who authored this bill (AB2431), I am very skeptical of it. The NRA seems to think it's a good thing.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 5:39:12 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

The same people who are currently arguing (with a straight face) that it's racist to require proof of citizenship before you're allowed to vote.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top