Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/21/2004 5:37:00 PM EDT
For the last week or so "my active topics" and "active topics" have stopped working aroung 9PM EST.  I generally give up on it and go to bed, and it works fine again in the morning.

Is this somehow related to an iflux of post AWB folks?  I thought the latest super-servers were supposed to make the site unswampable?  From what I can see there's around 3k users online.  It shit unusual?
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 5:38:08 PM EDT
[#1]
been slowing down here too.  about an hour ago, i could barely get pages to even load.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 5:38:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Some slowness.  Not too bad.

ETA NOTHING is unswampable...
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 5:40:51 PM EDT
[#3]
well they dont let us buy guns out here but at least the internet runs fast in CA
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 5:43:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Been slow for me too. Other sites were loading fine but not this one....damn bandwidth!
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 6:16:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Its been horrifically slow for me here.  I'm guessing its due to the sudden influx of people who think they can buy full-autos once the ban's dead looking for information on which one to buy.  Hopefully, they'll stick around and learn the truth of the world.   I noticed that we are running a 3000+ people online at any given moment for a week or so now; that number used to be closer to 2k before 9/13.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top