Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/20/2004 3:36:41 PM EDT
michaelmoore.com/words/message/

Pure comedy GOLD!

I hope all the networks run with this.   We need to have Michael Moore and Kerry's name ring out together, synonmously -- to make absolutely sure the undecideds KNOW who is running the Democratic party right now.

Link Posted: 9/20/2004 3:43:27 PM EDT
[#1]
What did he do, put an apple on his head and stood on a rifle range as a target?
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 3:51:04 PM EDT
[#2]
That "man" is an ass.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 4:05:04 PM EDT
[#3]
I feel dirty now...................Pleas add a warning!!!
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 4:07:22 PM EDT
[#4]
"No, it is not. If I hear one more person tell me how lousy a candidate Kerry is and how he can't win... Dammit, of COURSE he's a lousy candidate -- he's a Democrat, for heavens sake! That party is so pathetic, they even lose the elections they win! What were you expecting, Bruce Springsteen heading up the ticket? Bruce would make a helluva president, but guys like him don't run -- and neither do you or I. People like Kerry run."

I'm not sure whether to laugh or what...
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 4:10:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 4:16:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Of course we would have smacked each and every one of those phony swifty boaty bastards down.

Hello kettle?  This is pot calling.....
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 4:16:56 PM EDT
[#7]

How do you think they've been able to pull that off considering they are a minority? It's because they eat you and me and every other liberal for breakfast

Damn Skippy Fat boy!

ETA:

Dammit, of COURSE he's a lousy candidate -- he's a Democrat, for heavens sake!

Preach it fatty!
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 4:17:32 PM EDT
[#8]
THE BEST PARAGRAPH, HANDS DOWN!

They are relentless and that is why we secretly admire them -- they just simply never, ever give up. Only 30% of the country calls itself "Republican," yet the Republicans own it all -- the White House, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court and the majority of the governorships. How do you think they've been able to pull that off considering they are a minority?

Link Posted: 9/20/2004 4:28:55 PM EDT
[#9]

4. Conventional wisdom says if the election is decided on "9/11" (the fear of terrorism), Bush wins. But if it is decided on the job we are doing in Iraq, then Bush loses. And folks, that "job," you might have noticed, has descended into the third level of a hell we used to call Vietnam. There is no way out. It is a full-blown mess of a quagmire and the body bags will sadly only mount higher.

1. Vietnam had over 50,000 casualties. Iraq has had barely over 1,000 in almost 2 years. Vietnam was therefore 50 times worse than Iraq. Fat asshole!

2. It definately sounds to me like this sick son of a bitch is rejoicing over each and every body bag because his blind, sensless hatred for our President has has Mooreon hoping that every American that dies will help defeat the President in November. This fucking asshat should be stood up in front of a firing squad!

Regardless of what Kerry meant by his original war vote, he ain't the one who sent those kids to their deaths -- and Mr. and Mrs. Middle America knows it.

This statement is so fucking stupid that I cannot muster insults sufficiently demeaning to that fat piece of shit and his apparent lack of intellect or cognative power.

Just because Kerry voted to authorize the use of Military force in Iraq, doesn't mean that he is responsible for Military force being used in Iraq? I am convinced that Mooreon has nothing but rich creamy nuget between his ears!

Had Bush bothered to show up when he was in the "service" he might have somewhat of a clue as to how to recognize an immoral war that cannot be "won." All he has delivered to Iraq was that plasticized turkey last Thanksgiving. It is this failure of monumental proportions that is going to cook his goose come this November.

Can't make one completely baseless point without mentioning food twice. What a fucktard! No Mooreon, not Poptart, FUCKTARD!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top