Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/20/2004 9:29:13 AM EDT
Sorry, but i dont think this is a dupe,

Anyone see anything about this game.  All I know is that I saw a comercial for it yesterday and apparently you can play either side.  But the thing that I really liked was that you could be a spec ops Storm trooper sniping ewoks!!

here is a link -->
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 9:42:19 AM EDT
[#1]
farkin awesome. I am getting both a trilogy and the Xbox game tomorrow. Sweet!
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 9:49:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Looks good...just wish it didn't suffer from typical console lack of FPS playability

It's impossible for me to accurately (and quickly!) aim anything using that confounded gamepad...driving games and flying are much easier, tho.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 10:39:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Its coming out for PC too.  My buddy's girlfriend was on mtv the other day for some star wars special nonsense and she walked away with the new dvds and that game.  The problem is the game version she got was for PS2 so my buddy is really let down.  He wants to see if he can trade it in for the PC version.  The new star wars dvds actually have a demo of the game on it.  I hope there is multiplayer because the single player sucks.  The bots have no concept of friendly fire and mow you down along with the ewoks.  Looks like it would be fun for the PC with a bunch of people though.   It seems like Battlef ield 1942.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 10:53:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Please, God, tell me that I can slaughter entire villages of Ewoks?
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 11:05:49 AM EDT
[#5]
The only thing better than taking out some Ewoks would be taking out Jar Jar.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 12:20:40 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Its coming out for PC too.  My buddy's girlfriend was on mtv the other day for some star wars special nonsense and she walked away with the new dvds and that game.  The problem is the game version she got was for PS2 so my buddy is really let down.  He wants to see if he can trade it in for the PC version.  The new star wars dvds actually have a demo of the game on it.  I hope there is multiplayer because the single player sucks.  The bots have no concept of friendly fire and mow you down along with the ewoks.  Looks like it would be fun for the PC with a bunch of people though.   It seems like Battlef ield 1942.

this game is actually geared for the multiplayer type....single player is for the pansys like me who only have access to dialup....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top