Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/20/2004 6:30:36 AM EDT

I know You Guys rember this .Israeli bulldozer kills American protester  They had the video on cnn a while back and I had dial up at the time Now I have Cable And the link is dead.

HIT ME

Any Way This Stupid protester was Thinking That she could stop a 58 Ton Armored IDF Buldozer with a megaphone and her body. Apperently The IDF Bulldozer operator didn't fell he did a good enough job the first time he ran her over so he turned around and ran her over again for good measures.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 6:39:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Don't recall that
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 6:50:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Stupid commy pinko hippy!
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 6:52:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Too bad he only tagged 1 out of 4.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 6:52:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Hippy vs Bulldozer = Hippy pancake.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 8:21:36 AM EDT
[#5]
In a novel twist, I learned to drive a Cat D6 this weekend.  He didn't actually just "drag the blade over her", he back bladed a bit to smooth out the bumps.  I really hate it when they get the terms screwed up.

Link Posted: 9/20/2004 8:25:01 AM EDT
[#6]
hilarious everytime.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 8:30:04 AM EDT
[#7]
Courageous.  STUPID,  but courageous.

Whether you agree or disagree with her,  she had balls to stand there and get run over by a cat for her beliefs.  I'm not sure I could have stood there after he pinned me to the fence the first time.

It's nuts the stupid things people will get themselves killed for.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 8:30:48 AM EDT
[#8]
I guess armored bulldozer ranks pretty high in the paper, rock, scissors thing...
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 8:32:54 AM EDT
[#9]
Reminder to self:

Do NOT stand in front of bulldozers in protest of Israel's defense of it's borders.

You WILL become a pancake.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 8:36:02 AM EDT
[#10]
A few years ago PETA had some wackos living in the trees in the redwood forest.  I thought that it would only take about one falling from the sky yellin"budda budda budaa..."  for them to go home.  
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 8:38:18 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Whether you agree or disagree with her,  she had balls to stand there and get run over by a cat for her beliefs.  I'm not sure I could have stood there after he pinned me to the fence the first time.

it's not courageous if you realize the dozer ALWAYS stops.

always-1=dead protester
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 8:40:18 AM EDT
[#12]
One of my favorite John Wayne lines is from The Undefeated:  

-"why did you have to shoot the man?!"
JW-"Conversation kinda dried up ma'm."
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 8:42:18 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I guess armored bulldozer ranks pretty high in the paper, rock, scissors thing...

Link Posted: 9/20/2004 8:43:54 AM EDT
[#14]
I wonder if they stopped standing in front of the dozers after that?
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 8:45:08 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

ETA - That's what happens when you decide to try and protect terrorists. She had it comin!
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 2:45:15 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
A few years ago PETA had some wackos living in the trees in the redwood forest.  I thought that it would only take about one falling from the sky yellin"budda budda budaa..."  for them to go home.  

My sister in law's nephew decided to go "protect the trees" a few years ago.   He did much the same thing as this moron woman in Israel and got squashed by a redwood.   The other treehuggers even named a small hill after him... how sweet.
  When they told me what happened I didn't catch myself until After the first snort of laughter.... she has never forgiven me and is now so far to the left  that I can't even have a decent conversation with her  without those Evil Republicans and their greedy logging  coming up..... oh well.

Rip
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 2:49:15 PM EDT
[#17]
Darwin at work, folks!
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 3:03:58 PM EDT
[#18]
Well I have No Luck Finding The Video But I found a bunch of dead links
I like The IDF Reply about this Incident
This is a regrettable accident," Israeli Defense Forces [sic] spokesman Captain Jacob Dallal was reported as saying in Ha'aretz newspaper. "We are dealing with a group of protesters who were acting very irresponsibly, putting everyone in danger."
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 3:04:47 PM EDT
[#19]

The Israeli Army are attempting to dishonour her memory by claiming that Rachel was killed accidentally when she ran in front of the bulldozer. Eye-witnesses to the murder insist that this is totally untrue. Rachel was sitting in the path of the bulldozer as it advanced towards her.

That makes all the difference in the world. Was she stupid? No...she was exceptionally stupid!
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 3:08:18 PM EDT
[#20]
I remember this story.  She was a hardcore radical peacenik, a real bum.  Too bad these sort of things don't happen over here.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 3:13:11 PM EDT
[#21]
Worse, she died because she fell in thick mud and underestimated the speed of the oncoming dozer.
Death by stupidity. The driver never saw her down there below the blade, or so he says.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 3:14:07 PM EDT
[#22]
If she really wanted to make a difference for peace, she should have stood infront of a homicide bomber.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 3:30:44 PM EDT
[#23]
Is this the video you wanted?

Link Posted: 9/20/2004 3:38:12 PM EDT
[#24]
God I love the IDF. I wish we'd act like them more often.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 3:40:14 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

www.goobage.com/pics/smilies/dozer.gif

Link Posted: 9/20/2004 3:40:22 PM EDT
[#26]
Lets not forget this photo.

There is a passage from Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy that fits this situation perfectly and reflects her lack of intelligence.

"Mr Dent," he said.

"Hello? Yes?" said Arthur.

"Some factual information for you. Have you any idea how much damage that bulldozer would suffer if I just let it roll straight over you?"

"How much?" said Arthur.

"None at all," said Mr Prosser, and stormed nervously off wondering why his brain was filled with a thousand hairy horsemen all shouting at him.

Link Posted: 9/20/2004 3:44:13 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

OH shit, that is too funny!
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 3:45:48 PM EDT
[#28]
I saw the pictures, but where's the video?
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 3:57:26 PM EDT
[#29]
I don't know about the video, but I think www.ogrish.com had pictures of that girl lying on the slab in a morgue after she was squished.  Ogrish may have the video too, I don't know.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 4:07:57 PM EDT
[#30]
They made a stupid shrine for her over here at the evergreen state college.

Then a bunch of the evergreen hippy pinko's set up a tent in the city park and vowed to occupy it for weeks as a testament to her.  
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 4:09:35 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Go buy a bunch of little toy bulldozers and put them all around the shrine.

Link Posted: 9/20/2004 4:21:06 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/20/2004 4:41:52 PM EDT
[#33]

Audio link
I dont know if this is the video ? I cant open it

http://play.rbn.com/?url=demnow/demnow/demand/dnB20030317.rm&proto=rtsp
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 4:44:00 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

dats funny
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 4:45:46 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh man, thats good!  I wish I'd thought of that!
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 5:16:30 PM EDT
[#36]
Interesting thread.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 5:30:44 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Is a dumb, drunk redneck yelling "Hey ya'll, watch this!... and hold my beer"  before he stupidly plunges to his own demise courageous?  Negative!

Rachael was not courageous, she was a stupid hippie American that was used to geting her way.  It had worked that way her whole life and she fully expected it to work that way there.  She was wrong.

Cultural sensitivity disclaimer:  Dumb and drunk modify redneck.  Being redneck is not bad, it simply works with the common southern rural poor vernacular "Hey ya'll, watch this!"
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 5:47:45 PM EDT
[#38]
Cat. assault weapon,We must ban it.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 5:54:19 PM EDT
[#39]
had to edit this one

Link Posted: 9/20/2004 7:36:17 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

She was stupid.  She had a goal and she went abotu it in a foolish way and she paid a high price for it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rachel_Corrie

For about two hours, the group had been attempting to disrupt the bulldozers. These attempts consisted of physical obstruction and shouting at the bulldozer operators through a megaphone. Roughly an hour before the fatal incident, the IDF used tear gas and fired warning shots to disperse the ISM protesters, who then later regrouped.

As the bulldozers move slowly forward they push up a pile of soil and rubble in front of them. A standard technique of ISM disruption was for an ISM protester to climb on top of this pile, raising themselves above the bulldozer blade, and making themselves visible to the driver. Sometimes the driver would stop or change direction, and sometimes the protester would dive out of the way.

Eyewitness accounts suggest that Corrie followed this technique, initially sitting or kneeling, and then standing to clamber up on the pile of debris in front of the bulldozer. For a while she was on top of this pile, looking at the driver. At some point, Corrie fell off the pile of rubble, possibly having lost her footing. This may have obscured her from sight of the driver. Corrie may have tried to scrabble out of the way at this point, but if she did so she was unsuccessful.
Corrie immediately after incident
Enlarge
Corrie immediately after incident

The driver continued forwards. The blade of the bulldozer passed over Corrie's body (the tracks of the bulldozer did not) and the bulldozer stopped. The bulldozer then reversed clear of Corrie's body, causing the blade to pass over her a second time. Corrie suffered massive injuries. She may have been injured by contact with the blade of the bulldozer. She may also have been injured by the debris. In particular, the Israeli report claims that a concrete slab in the debris struck her head and upper torso and was the primary cause of her death.

Link Posted: 9/20/2004 7:45:52 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
I wonder if they stopped standing in front of the dozers after that?

Pretty much, now they just heckle with megaphones from the edges.
They did however continue physically interposing themselves between IDF and Pali terrorists trying to shoot them, mingling among the Pali rock-throwing children that the Pali gunmen hide behind / amongst.
Rachel Corrie was the stupid bitch that was turned into a pancake. Her dipshit lefty parents have continued her jew-killing work, have guested with Arafat in Ramallah, and Momma Corrie was at the head of a march on a Catepillar sales office in Peoria not long ago.
And re the shooting gallery stunt, a fellow member of her jew-killing-supporting group, ISM (International Solidarity Movement), Hudnall? Hurndell? took a large caliber bullet to the back of the head and is a permanent vegetable now (not that he was using his brain in the first place).

ISM is part of the Enemy. The Pac-Northwest is lousy with these bastards, as is Rutgers (google Charlotte Kates) and a few other schools. Corrie got her head filled with crap at Evergreen University - the whole school rotates around the post-modern multi-culti Hate America meme of "social justice".
They support terrorists. They support suicide bombers. They support the violent expolsive murder of people whose "crime" is being jewish and siting on a city bus / in a pizza parlor.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top