Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/18/2004 3:34:10 PM EDT
Seems that the Chechens just don't want to piss Putin off but want to make things personal by trying to kill him.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6037063/  ( didn't hot link since I'm not sure of CoC rules on this )

Love the part from the article:

The suspect later died from a heart attack in hospital after questioning, Interfax news agency quoted officials as saying.

* Did the KGB get a bit overly energetic in questioning him & violate his human rights, or just a TBKMFTCBN with a bad ticker?
* ¿Why does Russian President Putin use such a common set path to work that allows him to set up for this?

wganz

TBKMFTCBN = Terrorist Baby Killer That Cannot Be Named
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 3:38:09 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Seems that the Chechens just don't want to piss Putin off but want to make things personal by trying to kill him.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6037063/  ( didn't hot link since I'm not sure of CoC rules on this )

Love the part from the article:

The suspect later died from a heart attack whooping cough, beri-beri, mumps, scurvy, menstrual cramps, an earache, he fell off the gurney, the ambulance backed over him, he was hit by a meteorite, his head exploded, he was possessed by gypsies, he was READY TO REVEAL A SECRET MEMO ABOUT BUSH AIEEEEEEEEEEE in hospital after questioning, Interfax news agency quoted officials as saying.

* Did the KGB get a bit overly energetic in questioning him & violate his human rights, or just a TBKMFTCBN with a bad ticker?
* ¿Why does Russian President Putin use such a common set path to work that allows him to set up for this?

wganz

TBKMFTCBN = Terrorist Baby Killer That Cannot Be Named

Edited, as per NY Times

Link Posted: 9/18/2004 3:39:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Terrorists have no human rights.
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 3:44:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 3:47:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 3:50:22 PM EDT
[#5]
"The suspect later died from a heart attack in hospital after questioning"

the cold war may be over but this is why it'll be a long time before i go to Russia.  I had a Russian teacher awhile ago who even in America was too worried to say certain things about what goes on over there because as he said it, "if an American goes missing its on the news, but if a Russian goes missing nobody asks questions"
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 3:51:53 PM EDT
[#6]
You can bet the bank that Putin's doing somehting about this.  You may not read about it in the papers - but somethings are being done.  

Link Posted: 9/18/2004 3:54:07 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

That is easy to understand, the vermin are not human therefore they have no rights.

HEY LOOK!  A STAFF MEMBER WHO GETS IT!!!!
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 3:54:39 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
You can bet the bank that Putin's doing somehting about this.  You may not read about it in the papers - but somethings are being done.  

He is already……

www.sundayherald.com/44882

www.indystar.com/articles/0/179735-5510-010.html
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 3:55:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Heart attack?  Yeah, probably induced by massive amounts of electricity or overdose of some drug.

Link Posted: 9/18/2004 3:57:12 PM EDT
[#10]

I'll bet that this place is running at 100%.
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 4:02:30 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
www.fas.org/irp/world/russia/kgb/kgb-DNSC8601094_JPG.jpg
I'll bet that this place is running at 100%.

Ah! Vladimir's old office!

Andy
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 4:04:59 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That is easy to understand, the vermin are not human therefore they have no rights.

HEY LOOK!  A STAFF MEMBER WHO GETS IT!!!!

Down boy, down.  
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 4:07:02 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Russian Nascar doesn't seem that exciting *shrug*
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 4:12:08 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

THAT'S funny!
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 4:26:59 PM EDT
[#15]
Every profession has certain risks. Become a terrorist in Russia and you might die of a "hard attack".....
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 4:31:32 PM EDT
[#16]
Sweet!! I bet they got the QUESTIONING on video and as we speak its being handed out by the crate at the chechen border.
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 4:34:01 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Heart attack?  Yeah, probably induced by massive amounts of electricity or overdose of some drug.

Taser:
It was a Taser.
It's always a Taser nowadays.

Jay
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 4:36:07 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
www.fas.org/irp/world/russia/kgb/kgb-DNSC8601094_JPG.jpg

THAT'S funny!

RASCAR?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top