Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/18/2004 7:48:45 AM EDT
I don't think the memo when out about the end of the AWB.  I went to a gunshow in Lakeland Florida this morning.  One guy was selling three used GI AR mags for $9 each.  Everybody else still had their $20-25 price tags on them although one guy did have them for $18.  "Pre-ban" ARs still asking $1400-$1500.

I think it will take some new production to hit the streets before you see a significant price drop.
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 7:52:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Thats the local show right? Not the Suncoast one?
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 7:54:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah its the LAKELAND one, One of the bigger shows for FLorida, Ive got 3 buddies with tables over there. he said he was super busy. Didnt mention any prices yet, guess he hasnt been able to wonder around.
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 7:57:18 AM EDT
[#3]
You know, I ASKED if any of you guys were going, but noooo....no one bothered to answer.  I was there this morning too...picked up an RRA upper and buttstock for the lower I got a few weeks ago.
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 7:57:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Where can I get a list of gun shows in the Tampa/Lakeland area???
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 8:02:37 PM EDT
[#5]
I saw some preban glock mags for $30. considering NY's AWB doesn't expire and in the past I've seen glock prebans for $70-120 I thought that was a decent sign. still didn't buy any though
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 7:35:33 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Where can I get a list of gun shows in the Tampa/Lakeland area???

Are you a NRA member? Their mag American Rifleman has a gun show listing in the back of every issue as well as Shotgun News has several pages of listings. Good luck.
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 4:23:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top