Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/18/2004 4:41:11 AM EDT
I am on my way to the Monroeville Gun Show in Monroeville, PA. I want an ARMS #40 flip-up rear sight for my Colt LE6920.

What should I be able to get for my carry handle? I know I can get the ARMS #40 for $89 from one of the dealers on this board, but need it ASAP.

WHAT TO COLT CARRY HANDLES GO FOR?
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 4:44:03 AM EDT
[#1]
I've seen them go from $45.00 to $75.00

Let me know when you are going to sell it, I need a carry handle for my LMT upper
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 4:59:44 AM EDT
[#2]
If you have the option, do not sell your carry handle, as it will surely be needed sometime in the future-- and you will be buying the same item you sold

I believe a man should have both.

Link Posted: 9/18/2004 5:09:53 AM EDT
[#3]
My 6920 will not be a collectors piece. I fully intend on riding it hard and putting it away wet (With CLP).

I don't plan on ever selling it, especially in Kerry gets elected.

Why would I need a detachable carry handle?
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 5:12:20 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
My 6920 will not be a collectors piece. I fully intend on riding it hard and putting it away wet (With CLP).

I don't plan on ever selling it, especially in Kerry gets elected.

Why would I need a detachable carry handle?

It's never a bad idea to have a spare backup sight.  The carry handle is a very good spare.
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 5:18:56 AM EDT
[#5]
If I were looking for another BUIS, I would look at the Troy.

I have the ARMS 40L, and while it fits nicely under my ACOG, it is a bit timid looking (I guess it just isnt as substantial a piece as one would expect for a field rifle accessory)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top